Annual Truck Haven California Run 2006 Feb 4-5 2006 | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Annual Truck Haven California Run 2006 Feb 4-5 2006

Forcast says for next weekend :D :

Sunny and about 69* for the High and 39* for the low :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Perfect wheelin' and fire weahter!

I just hope we don't get any of that Truck Haven wind! That's some wicked wind and that's coming from someone who grew up in Chicago where an umbrella becomes a sail in an istant! :banghead:

Jan2620061838.jpg

I got sick of bashing my license plate and gas can carrier at T-Haven! Since I rarely use the gas can carrier I removed it and added an extra spot for the license plate. :thumbsup: It did a good job of covering up the damage I did to the hatch too :D

Char said:
I just hope we don't get any of that Truck Haven wind! That's some wicked wind and that's coming from someone who grew up in Chicago where an umbrella becomes a sail in an istant! :banghead:

Oh good job Char! you said the one word no one was going to say in the thread. Now you just jinxed us all :mad: :banghead:

Oh wait I'm not in a tent this trip :D

There is something missing on your picture there rick. I cant seam to think of it

still trying to figure it out

yup there it is :D :p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 198

That was close... but this one is more accurate:p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 195

just bought j602 old lift probably wont have it installed in time for truckhaven though

I leave tommorow for Japan. I hope you all have a good time and look forward to seeing most of you at Moab.

Sianara! Have a good cruise out there. We'll take lots of pics for ya!

Cya in Moab :thumbsup:

Enjoy your time in the tub. Dont forget the hot sauce for the galley.

Have Fun...my partner says to stay out of trouble over there; "everybody gets in trouble in Okanawa."

mercury mountaineer v8 can it go too?

can the mountaineer 1997 v8 5.0 play with all you ford explorer ride with you guys.we are close family ford/mercury??

Japan Is awsome have fun
A few things you might want to print out and take with you the locals will know what to do :D

First ask

どこに売春婦全員はいるか。

Then when you are done with that ask

浴室はどこにあるか。

and when they shrug their shoulders ask

私はなぜ床で排泄してはいけないか。

and after they walk away in disgust, tell them

私はホテルを余りに指す私を飲まれる and they will understand why you asked

and just when you think you have the situation under control tell them with a
big smile

私達は1945 年にろば蹴った従って出ていきなさい :fire: :fire:

then scream BANZAI! and run like hell :eek:

But seriously dont do that funy ne way
have a great time :thumbsup:
Nate

fullmetaljacket said:
can the mountaineer 1997 v8 5.0 play with all you ford explorer ride with you guys.we are close family ford/mercury??

Mountaineers have always been part of the family and are also welcome. If you look closely it says Explorer, Navajo, Mountaineer. So please come join us! Don't forget to sign up for the run and the pot luck dinner on Sat. night. Good fun for all! :D

We will be out there on Friday afternoon. Daughter has noon dismissal at school, after that a few hours driving and.................wheelin'

John and I will be out there late Thurs night. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Char and I will be there Thursday around noon:D Looking forward to an excellent weekend of wheelin' and socializing!!

Back