Annual Truck Haven California Run 2006 Feb 4-5 2006 | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Annual Truck Haven California Run 2006 Feb 4-5 2006

Friday early afternoon for me. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tursday night or friday midday for me.

At the rate things are going for me, I'd say late Thursday night for me. I hate rush hour traffic on I-210/I-15/I-10 when towing the trailer, so I'm planning on leaving here later in the day so I can avoid it.

This normally means I'm doing the Grapevine around 5pm, and maybe later..

Friday afternoon for me. :D

Hi Guy's. Looking good. I'll be arriving Friday early. Might not have the Navajo though. Got a couple of problems. :rolleyes:

FAKRWEE said:
Hi Guy's. Looking good. I'll be arriving Friday early. Might not have the Navajo though. Got a couple of problems. :rolleyes:

I guess you better get busy getting the problems fixed. I'm sick of your excuses. First, it was your foot and now the truck! :rolleyes: :D j/k

Check the potluck.

There have been some additions. Hopefully, by looking again you can better plan what you need to bring. Make sure I have what you're bringing is correct. See ya soon!!!!!!!!!!! :D :bounce:

Just got back from Mammoth and I'll be in TH, Friday sometime before noon.

Sorry people I have to bow out. My grandma passed away last night and the services are this weekend. You all have fun and take lots of pics!

Sorry hear that Derrick, Best wishes to you and your family!

tdavis said:
Sorry here that Derrick, Best wishes to you and your family!

Thanks, Tom. It means alot. She passed away in her bed with my aunt by her side.

Char said:
I guess you better get busy getting the problems fixed. I'm sick of your excuses. First, it was your foot and now the truck! :rolleyes: :D j/k

Hey, sounds you're more interested in seeing the Navajo than me. :( I will be there no matter what. Even if I have to go on a stretcher. ;)

Sorry Derrick. I know how hard it can be. Best wishes.

Sorry about your Grandmother Derrick. Be cool, be strong.

FAKRWEE said:
That thing will make it there one way or another!!

Salton City weather forecast:
Thursday Night
Mostly clear. Lows 42 to 52.
Friday
Mostly sunny. Highs 78 to 83.
Friday Night
Mostly clear. Lows 42 to 52.
Saturday
Mostly sunny. Highs 77 to 82.
Saturday Night
Mostly clear. Lows 43 to 53.
Sunday
Mostly sunny. Highs 75 to 80.

:thumbsup:

Like usual... Bring shorts and a parka:eek::confused:

hahaha low 50s to low 80's, thats the desert for ya!

You guys have fun I'll be frezzing my %&$'s off trying to get a 95 Exploder running...

low 40's is not so bad...I was in Salt Lake yesterday and was 37* for the high and my jacket was back in LA :(

Just got finished putting some parts on the truck....

I had to replace the radiator and hoses. Plus, the egr tube had a hole in it. So that got replaced also. Not a bad truck so far it has cost me around $500. The biggest thing I have to do is remember just cause it has "4x4", dont mean I can take it the places I took the Exploder.

So far I have the green light to join you all this weekend. Is there anything other than a cord of wood you need me to bring??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Felix said:
Is there anything other than a cord of wood you need me to bring??
A pallet of beer? :thumbsup:

Back