Anyone planning a trip thru the Rubicon this summer? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone planning a trip thru the Rubicon this summer?

Thank's Tom, for the info. It's been 2 year's since I have done it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Paul M Bredehoft, thanks for all the info and advice!!

Would you be into joining/guiding us thru the Rubicon??

Positive Vibes,

Your welcome for the info, and thank you for asking if I would like to come along. But unfortunately I will have to decline your offer. I bought a new Motorhome a few month's ago and I plan on using it alot this summer. I am also saving some of my vacation time to do a Kayak & hiking trip in Alaska. So between these trip's and running my own company, my summer is getting full.

I hope you guy's will do it. You will have a blast!!!:D

Gettin ready?

zensius: Any updates or info. I installed an extra leaf in back and now I need to get my drive shaft lenghtened. Next will be the EZlocker in the back. Do we have any dates yet????

Paul M Bredehoft: Thanks again for the info and I am quite jelous of your Alaska trip. I would really like to hear all the details when you get back.

Pos Vibe- No date yet, but I haven't forgotten you. Is there any problems with the weekends in June for you?

At this point no. That's why I'm trying to get in narrowed down. Keep me posted. You gonna have anything in your front diff by then?

So zensius and I are throwing around the weekend of June 28th. Anybody interested??? Rick? Jefe? Fakrwee???

Getting closer! Everyone still scared!!!!

Originally posted by Positive Vibes
So zensius and I are throwing around the weekend of June 28th. Anybody interested??? Rick? Jefe? Fakrwee???
I do want to run the Rubicon ,but my rig will be going under the knife within the next month, and even if I did finish it in time I don't think I'd want to use the Rubicon as the first testing ground.

Some dates to be aware of:

51st Anniversary Jeepers Jamboree - July 24 thru July 27, 2003
25th Annual Jeep® Jamboree - Aug 1 thru 3, 2003

Jeep Jamboree USA - Aug 8 thru 10, 2003

These are usually big groups, and the trail is usually "paved" after they have ran it.

tdavis: Thanks for the info! We wont be running the trails those weekends!!

Back