Big Bear in May... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Big Bear in May...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...i looked thru that thread this a.m. and didn't even realise that was east john bull...:confused:

E JB was only a small part on that trip. Gold mtn caused the most problems, and everything else was just scenic.

Updated the first post for attendees...

...and in addition to any trails that you'd like to do, please pick either the 3rd or the 10th (majority rules) so I know which day to take off...:)

My only chance of making it would be the 3rd.

Looking at the pictures I'm gonna say I'll probably have to go as a ride along if someone has some open seats. Who knows, maybe my truck will be ok when or if my locker ever gets in....:rolleyes:

Hey there. Just curious. Are you guys going up in the trails or just hanging out in town? also are you all part of a local club?

We would be going up there to drive some trails, then probably grab some food in town afterwards. And i guess you could say we are the Los Creepers 4x4 club. Yes? No? :scratch: :dunno: :p:

Id love to meet up in town for lunch afterwards. Not sure about the trails.
Is there a way you could contact me after the trails and the place to meet for lunch.

Cool club name. Thanks

:nono:...last I heard they changed "Los" to "So Cal" due to copyright issues...

CJ, we'll probably be having dinner in BB or down in Lucerne Valley @ the end of the day and if you're coming all the way up from SD then you should join us for more than just food...;) Either way I'll pm my cell number to anyone who's coming that doesn't have it already.

Updated the first post for attendees...

...and in addition to any trails that you'd like to do, please pick either the 3rd or the 10th (majority rules) so I know which day to take off...:)

My only chance of making it would be the 3rd.

I throw in my vote for the 3rd:D

Looking at the pictures I'm gonna say I'll probably have to go as a ride along if someone has some open seats. Who knows, maybe my truck will be ok when or if my locker ever gets in....:rolleyes:

Well Micro Machine you can always run the "Cyber" Highway (3N16) alittle boring at times but can entertaining at the same time.:D
it all what you make of it.

Of course i am up for whatever trails you all wanna run since i have idea where we are half the time anyways:confused:

Ill be up for meeting for lunch/dinner. We have a cabin up in big bear, so ill probobly be up there anyway.

Maybe someone can give me a call after the run.?:confused:

Ok, will do...

Some day I'd love to get a place up there again, but for now just have to settle for working there...:)

Yea, my family bought a small cabin up there probobly 6 or so years back and loved it so much that we ended up buying a bigger cabin at the end of the street. :thumbsup:Its right next to the national forest and is awesome. Ill probobly be up there already that weekend so it would be awesome to come out and meet you guys. Ive really enjoyed this forum and getting help from everyone. It would also be awesome to see your guy's Explorers and show mine off.:D

I just backed out of the truckhaven trip, so i am definitely in for this. I would like to try something a little bit more challenging than just an easy trail ride, since it'll be my first chance to actually 4-wheel.

I would like to try something a little bit more challenging than just an easy trail ride, since it'll be my first chance to actually 4-wheel.

...(cough) John Bull (cough)...:D

...at least we could try east john bull for a teaser...;)

...this is west john bull..:cool:
bigbear0055ei1.jpg

Master Yoda said:
Do or do not, there is no try.
I have no problem leading any who would like to do W JB to the start, I'll just meet ya on the other side...:D.
Right now I just don't have the cash to fix what I'll break on that one...:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...naw, i was recomending east john bull...i'm pretty sure every 4x4 in the group could easily run it..;)

Back