• Register Today It's free!

Calling all Colorado Explorers!!!

Setinu

Reaction score
City, State
Gill CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93XLT
Is anyone interested in doing some northern CO trails. I think it would be cool to do a couple of trails like Kelly Flats and Moody hill before the snow flies. I've done them many times but not with other X's. I am V.P. of a 4 wheeling club based out of Greeley called Northern Colorado 4x4. I'm the only Explorer. Check us out at www.northerncolorado4x4.com.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds like fun to me, Im in Aurora.

too far for me Im from alamosa down south, but I might try and set up a run some time down here.

I would be up for it I am up here in laramie. Free most saturdays.

Tim

too far for me Im from alamosa down south, but I might try and set up a run some time down here.

That sounds good to me! I never wheeled any trails down there but I would like to!

Im up for some easy trails as im not used to my ex yet. And its still stock.

Im up for some easy trails as im not used to my ex yet. And its still stock.

You can do Moody Hill stock. You can go around most everything except one spot. I had to winch an S10 up this one little spot.

Lets get this rolling, Greeley is only a couple hour drive for me maybe less. Im free Saturdays and Sundays, Work Monday through Friday, but willing to camp out Friday nights if need be. Let me know.:burnout:

Ok how does Oct. 3rd sound? We can meet at the gas station at the corner of I25 and Hwy 34. Its on the west side of I25. How about 10 am?

Ok how does Oct. 3rd sound? We can meet at the gas station at the corner of I25 and Hwy 34. Its on the west side of I25. How about 10 am?
I have no problem with that, I dont know where your talking about but Im sure I can figure it out. Do we have any others going along?

projectaviator and accordranger sound interested. That will be 4 of us. A couple of people from my club want to go also. The intersection that I'm talking about is the Loveland/Hwy 34 exit on I-25.

I might be up for that too, I'm in salida

I'm not totally against going up north either

projectaviator and accordranger sound interested. That will be 4 of us. A couple of people from my club want to go also. The intersection that I'm talking about is the Loveland/Hwy 34 exit on I-25.
Perfect I know exactly where that is at. Ill be there.

Yea if i get it off ill go, depending if i can afford it.

This is going to be cool! Have any of you ran moody hill before? There is a rock quarry up there that is pretty challenging. Also you can go to the top of crystal mtn and see for miles. My ph. no. is 970-302-2785 and we can talk about the run.

This is going to be cool! Have any of you ran moody hill before? There is a rock quarry up there that is pretty challenging. Also you can go to the top of crystal mtn and see for miles. My ph. no. is 970-302-2785 and we can talk about the run.
I havent, but I got another budy of mine that I met on the Colorado Colors Run going with us I PMed you my phone # Ill give you a call when I get a chance and finalize everything. Cant wait it should be a blast.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does the rock quarry have a bypass?

Back