Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010 | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

aaaaand for best pic award!!!

BunnyMeontruck1.jpg

haha ty

You guys were ridiculously adorable. haha I'm pretty sure I have my receiver hook. *glances out window* Yep, it's there.

OK So i went to a local car show yesterday just for something to do! I registered my X in the 1986 and newer truck class knowing I didnt stand a chance! So when it came time for the awards i figured id just hang around for the hell of it and wouldnt you know when they got to the tuner class they called my name and gave me a trophy! I have no idea how the hell they get a tuner out of an X but i'm not complaining since this is my first win!

http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad145/J-RodG/30308_130370783654734_1000004543883.jpg

j-rod kudos on the win!

alright, well i have someones hook thats not mine, so if your missin one, lmk

congrats and if its not dans and not mines prolley not bens so 5's?

a little over a week later, and I'm still riding high from the show, and the trip down there. i made up a video of the drive there, with a few pics from the show. they are in no order, but i was trying to match some of the songs to the music and whatnot. soooo, enjoy!

Nice montage! Captured a lot of the open road and beautiful scenery along the way!

Back