Colorado Colors Run 2010 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Colorado Colors Run 2010

Where should CCR10 be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Mike Boyle going to make it? I'm curious what his truck looks like today.

Truck looks the same as it does in the last pic I posted of it in my build thread. The guy doing the cage hasn't had time to touch it which kinda sucks, I haven't gotten a single run in this year. :frustrate

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Made it home about 30 minutes ago. Decided to bring it on in since I was making good time.
What a trip!! Might of only been Brian, Jim, and myself, but it was just plain awesome!!
Just before hitting I25, (don't remember the name of the town) Brain and his dad pulls u beside me, hows that to ending of a run!
Will post pics tomorrow (today)

I've been trying since about 9 this morning to get photobucket to upload, no dice. Will get them posted as soon as I can

I've been trying since about 9 this morning to get photobucket to upload, no dice. Will get them posted as soon as I can

What connection are you using? Forget trying with 56k dial up, just use the connection at work with a flashdrive :biggthump

What connection are you using? Forget trying with 56k dial up, just use the connection at work with a flashdrive :biggthump

It's seems to be the photobucket website, (of course I don't know if other connections open it fully) due to the storms in the area also lost dish TV. The site only loads about 3/4 of the opening page, but other websites open fully.

It's seems to be the photobucket website, (of course I don't know if other connections open it fully) due to the storms in the area also lost dish TV. The site only loads about 3/4 of the opening page, but other websites open fully.

Update your Adobe. It was giving me heck until I updated the flash player.

Coming down Black Bear
IMG_0036.jpg

It was hard to get a pic of Brian, normally all I saw was a cloud of dust
IMG_0062.jpg

coming down from Imogene
IMG_0053.jpg

At Imogene Pass
IMG_0052.jpg

Coming down Black Bear
IMG_0041.jpg

Maggie or Minnie gulch
IMG_0072.jpg

Brian at the "Crusher"
IMG_0079.jpg

We came across a set of lift shackels that we thought maybe Gregg could use on the Black Hole, just need to get Turdle to powercoat!

IMG_0121.jpg

Danggit, I missed out on Black Bear again. Glad yall had a good trip. With only 2 showing up, I guess everybodys burned out on Ouray. In for where ever next year barring new tranny troubles.

Forgot to post these going up Imogene.
IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

And no, I didn't know my shirt was buttoned wrong until I saw this pic. Getting old.
IMG_0050.jpg

Back