Currie and Strange Engineering Customer Service | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Currie and Strange Engineering Customer Service

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Very unhappy with both of them. My Rockjock 60 was ordered from Currie Racing in January with a spool. It was supposed to have been delivered HERE about 3 weeks ago. When it was time for it to be here I got the news that Currie Racing had received the wrong spool from Strange Engineering. Ok, a mistake...

Now the EXACT SAME THING HAS HAPPENED AGAIN.

Currie Racing claims that they were sent a SECOND wrong spool.

WTF!!! In this economy they can really afford to piss off customers???

Had I known they were ordering the spool from Strange Engineering I probably would have made another choice. Strange Engineering also screwed up on my Dodge Dart's "S60" axle. They took my order, gave me a production date, and the order NEVER got forwarded to production. It was weeks later before I received the axle.

Just a warning to anyone who wants to order from either of these companies. If you're expecting to have your rig ready by a certain time... Don't count on them to help get you there.:thumbdwn:

Wow Rick, you are having the worst luck waiting on parts! Sorry to hear. I have never used them and will keep this in mind if I ever need to. G2 through 4wp makes basically same axle but I dont know if the quality would be as good as what Currie is supposed to deliver.

Back