"DOUBLE VISION"Registry | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

"DOUBLE VISION"Registry

so ive been a member for awile now but never done one of these so i figured it was time and needed somewhere to bs and come up with ideas.i have a 92xl ex 4x4 and have had it for about 5 years.i got it from and ex parents for $500 and there was nothing at all wrong with it.it was a one owner truck and had all paperwork for all work done.my plans right now is to make it a good 4x4 and as fast as possible!!ill post pic and links to all my other threads as i ramble on.i decided to call it double vision because if you got double vision something is messed up and seems to be true with this truck!!:D
new11/1
new.jpg

5C8C162C-D189-4881-A2AE-754D2B530403.jpg

old on 33s
picture.php

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so just a little update.i have 4.88s and aussie lockers front and rear now,manual hubs.got 36x14.50 pj tires and added a 3" body lift with AAL.fiberglass fenders.built an o board power house that has a second deep cycle marine battery,4000 watt AC inverter,AC air compressor and a 8.5 air tank.links are all on the first page.next i plan on doing the JD springs,upper spring and dual shock mounts.hid projectors,new e-fan and finish paint.starting to run out of things to do

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol still surpassing me by.. ohh... A LOT. lol... i thought about BL but unless i get the money up for gears to turn 35s, ill stay away from BL for now..

;)ill have the supercharger done by Jan hopefully.then im getting it painted!!

Back