Finished the lift, but

darknight

Reaction score
City, State
Sterling Va.
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XL
Hey all,

I finished the superlift 4 on my 94. Looks real nice too. But I ran into a little problem
though. I put 32x11.50x15 bfg's mud ta's on 15x8 AR type 39's. The problem is the front tires hitting
the back part of the front wheel well. I had some mud gaurds on and I took those off. Then
I took the front part of the lower body skirt off and turned the wheels lock to lock and no
catching the fender. But if I were to compress the front suspension on a turn it would
probably destroy the fender. The front skirt part I definetly want back on. And I really don't
want to cut the fenders. What do you all think would be the best solution if money where
no object. Thank you for any input. Man this stuff is fun!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bodylift, $100

Only other option besides the body lift would be to use another wheel with more backspacing to tuck the tires in another inch so their edges don't clip the back of the front wheelwell when you turn them.

Or get Perry's fiberglass fenders. That would do it.

Do they make matching rear fenders?

Yep.

I too am sold on the fiberglass fenders. This will be the lift I do aways down the line, and can't wait.

When you say "Not too expensive", what do you mean? Can you install just front fenders or do you have to put the hood and stuff on too? I'm intrigued...

I have just the fenders, you don't need the hood or a new grill to go with them. Just take yours off, drill the holes in the fiberglass and mount them. They are I think $350.
This isn't the best picture of them but here you go,

View

Back