FS: (5) Like-New Tires and Rims for Ranger/Explorer/Jeep, Stock Spindles, etc. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FS: (5) Like-New Tires and Rims for Ranger/Explorer/Jeep, Stock Spindles, etc.

I have 4 16" Explorer Rims with like new Kumho tires, probably 85% tread left, and I have one 16" Spare with a like-new Goodyear Wrangler tire on it. Available for local pickup in Oceanside, CA. Will do shipping, but buyer must pay fees. 909-367-3680

Asking $300+shipping OBO for all 5. The tires alone at Discount tire were about $450 installed. This includes rims and a full spare tire.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Also have stock spindles from a 1998 Ford Explorer, one spindle is missing dust cover:

$50 OBO
4.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump price drop to $400. Must get rid of quick!

How much would u charge for the 4 matched set shipped 38004?

Hey man, the problem is shipping tires is ridiculously expensive. I think it's about $60/tire, so that would bring the total, shipped to around $640 for the 4 tires/rims. Let me know what you think

Ok let me do this, I live by a discount tire. Let me go see if I can snag 4 tire boxes and I will package them up, and will take them down to UPS and see how much it will cost me. I will try and do this today but I may not respond until tomorrow.
oh you can call me to btw if you have any questions via phone:

909-367-3680
joe

bump still for sale...must sell!

Bump, now $300+shipping for all 5 tires/rims

this is old but still have these?

Back