help picking out rims... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

help picking out rims...

alright i cant decide which rims i should get. i cant decide which will look the best on my truck (99 white XLT). ive narrowed it down to these 3 choices
** 20 Inch all Chrome daytons - i really want thease, but im scared i might dent them. i actually wanted 22s, but someone told me thered be to much rub with them.
** 20 Inch Giovanna Barlettas - Dead Link Removed
or some
** Limited Style 270 rims with a Spintek kit so they keep spinning when i stop

please help me decide, or if u can show me a picture of a explorer on barlettas or those limiteds let me know, as i aint seen any yet. thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

gotta say Limited Style 270, its tight to see them keeep spinning...way cool!

Just a quick question, how much are you planning on spending? Those barlettas would cost you over $2500 just for the wheels and you still have to get tires to put on them. I think the Limited Style 270's sound pretty cool but those are gonna be pretty expensive too.

if the daytons are wire i would advise against it..... dayton is the best wire wheel company, but becuase of the design nature of wire wheels, they are very hard to keep true and they tend to leak..... if you have ever seen the inside, its basically coated in silicone cualk..... silicon can and will leak after awhile......

i'd def go with the spinners

coates.jpg

I like the look of the limiteds.

man i think imma have 2 go wit da barlettas....that truck looks GOOD

Back