Help rodent in my dash!!!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help rodent in my dash!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I truly had to wipe the tears from my eyes to type this - I was laughing that hard!!!

OH my goodness, we found the 1 person in the world who does know about the Herculiner on the Hootus thread...

it is world famous. Do a search.. All new members should be forced to read the entire thread, I never laughed so hard in my life.

We want pics of your traps setup.

Your next thread will be how to get the blue cheese smell out of an interior! hahaha

with all that food you might attract the rest of the mouse family! careful!

Well if you guess a new member is over 2 years then im branded. I just never heard of it. Ill do a search for it.

i knew that silly, but I was making a suggestion.

Anytone on this forum who has never seen it, should now be doing a search.

Happy reading!

i wanna see a pic of all those traps hahahaha

pulling the dash is easy on those trucks. chances are he will haul ass before you even get it completly unbolted.

Okay okay. Ive read the thread. Now i am hootus qualified.(not sure if i want to be). As i was reading my wife was asking me what are you reading. And i said you dont wanna know and she said yes i do so ok i let her read it and she was like how the hell do you get that on your unit. I started laughing even harder.

Okay well heres a few picks for your enjoyment. I put all the traps up next to something cuz i was watching tv a while back this guy was saying that mice walk next to walls and such cuz they use thier wiskers to guide them. Because they have bad eye sight. Check out the huge one my wife picked up. Ha Ha

Attachments

• mousetrap 001.jpg
    mousetrap 001.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 335
  • mousetrap 002.jpg
    mousetrap 002.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 320
  • mousetrap 003.jpg
    mousetrap 003.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 336

This thread kicks ass. Hahahaha! Good luck man, and post more pics! :thumbsup:

Bet its a rat and not a mouse, the mouse traps will piss of a rat, may lose an ear, will not kill um, if the biggo rat trap on the console gets the critter, you will have a mess to clean up, if all attemps fail, get back to me, I can trap anything for a small fee :confused:

Attachments

• Mvc-024s.jpg
    Mvc-024s.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 325

On the brighside, atleast you have leather seats and not cloth. :D

Haha Nice spindlecone :thumbsup: . Thanks i needed a good laugh. You killed a damn bird with What is that a coyote trap or something on your hood.

You need a victor #4 leghold trap, this could get ugly
Naw, bird flew into the truck, think it is a calif condor. :D

Attachments

• Mvc-024s.jpg
    Mvc-024s.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 316

This is such a funny thread. I just about laughed my ass off looking through it. Good luck with the war man. Just keep us updated. LOL!

Indeed, this is a close second to the world-famous Herculiner thread....

I'd say you've done about all you can. The only other thing I would try is to leave the windows down, wait to see it on the dash/center console.seat again, then sneak up on it with a pellet gun.... just hope it doesn't dash back into its hidey-hole before it meets its maker.

I suspect one of those baited traps will do the trick though.

-Joe

Jesus, you are going to have mouse guts squirted all over the place if that big one clamps down. It'll be like stepping on a packet of ketchup! :)

His next thread will be, "How do I get mouse guts out of the carpet?"

-Joe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How does a bird fly into a truck?
Like into the interior of the truck, or like you are driving at 118 and BLAMO! bird in the grill? hahaha

Back