rookieshooter

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Martinsburg WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 BII "Li'l Samson"
Just by chance, anyone got any pics. of an L&L motor mount. 302/Ranger,B11. I researched and could not find any. But I do remember seeing a pic of somebody that improved on a set of L&L. Are they solid motor mounts with no rubber and are they a two piece thing? Just getting ideas. I need to fab up a motor mount on the driver side. I have an Advanced Adapter mount on the pass. side that works fine. But the other side interferes with my L&L headers. I do not want to change the pass. side because I like the way the engine sets up high and allows for water pump clearance. So I need to slightly modify a L&L driver side mount or probably just make a completly new one. At any rate I would like to see how a L&L driver side mount looks. :confused:

I will look through my conversion pictures (many not posted in the thread) and see if I have some of the mounts......I know some guys over at Rangerpowersports have used these mounts for years and modified them to move the engine back even a bit more, something I could not do with 4x4 and the headers.....they are a pretty simple design.

410Fortune said:
I will look through my conversion pictures (many not posted in the thread) and see if I have some of the mounts......I know some guys over at Rangerpowersports have used these mounts for years and modified them to move the engine back even a bit more, something I could not do with 4x4 and the headers.....they are a pretty simple design.

Thanks 410, but the more I thought of it the more I heard voices in the back of my head saying, modify the one you got. :eek: Thanks for your input. You can check it out on my build project.

Back