Let's see, what can I powdercoat today? | Page 56 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Let's see, what can I powdercoat today?

nissan wiper 1.jpg
nissan wiper 2.jpg
nissan wiper 3.jpg
I have been practicing with my powdercoating system. So, today I thought I'd coat the wipers on my Wife's Nissan--might as well hit the ones on the Mounty also--

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I really like the way the chair turned out. How does Sheri like it?
I think she likes it. It was actually a rusty piece of junk. It's a tad more orange then the picture captured ( on my monitor)

If I was closer I'd have my Ranchero bumpers there to make them gloss black. Other trim too, I'd find things to do.
Bring it on over.

Damn it man, you've got me thinking about a shaker again. Fan bloody tastic.
OOps

Thats some awesome work you've done really like it alot!
Thanks man!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

You're are tempting me to send my wheels in and get them powerdercoated flat black.... hmmmmmmm.

I also like the "black chrome" look as well. When it's time to replace my tires, hopefully I'll have my mind made up by then:D

You're are tempting me to send my wheels in and get them powerdercoated flat black.... hmmmmmmm.

I also like the "black chrome" look as well. When it's time to replace my tires, hopefully I'll have my mind made up by then:D

black chrome/smoke chrome is going to be my wheel color, you can't have it:D

Lol, I'm racing down to Humboldt in the next week or two to get it done since I had to buy a black wheel to replace the one that I broke.

Looking forward to updates;)

The hail we had over a week ago beat the hell out of my cars, including the obsolete window trim of my Lincoln. I was going to send all of that black trim to be powder coated too. Now I need to locate another left side piece, I still have one spare right one. I'm actually glad I hadn't done that before, it'd be bad if I spent the time/shipping/cost to do these parts before the hail.

My son Bryan tried out his sandblasting and powder skills on these stock chevy truck wheels. They will go on his truck for a well maintained look. This took more effort than just getting some wheels by golly, as each wheel took about an hour to beadblast clean. They will get chrome trim rings and center cap. We also did the spare wheel

Before

002-1.jpg

After

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

X2:thumbsup:

Wow what a Difference that made :D

A little wash and did hurt either :p:

Not bad for a Chevy :D:p:

So is it thumping yet?

Those look to be the same color as my orginal f250 wheels are....

Very nice jon

This is for our Explorer

Intake is white with a top coat of clear, however this time I mixed Violet Oyster shell powder into the clear. So, pearl white

Valve covers are copper vein with candy purple top coat

005-3.jpg

006-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010.jpg

009-2.jpg

My neighbor is doing a HArley Davidson "JD" themed bike out of an AMF era frame. Kind of like this

6a00d8341c795b53ef0115707450e1970b-800wi.jpg

I have the frame finished and the tins base coated. Here is the frame

009-1.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

Back