Livernois Motorsports High-Flow Downpipes for 2013+ Explorer Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Livernois Motorsports High-Flow Downpipes for 2013+ Explorer Sport

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
It's been a long time coming, but we are proud to announce that we our high-flow downpipes are now being manufactured.

As with our SHO and F150 downpipes, these utilize all USA manufactured materials. These downpipes are manufactured from T304ss in the USA and have been tested for months on our own personal shop Explorer.

These downpipes also feature our new 49-State legal cat design which has improved durability, and loading capability over the previous design.

These also are compatible with our performance cat-back for these trucks, and when combined allowed our Explorer to achieve it's record setting and holding 12-second pass.

These Downpipes are currently being offered at an introductory price of $799.99 including the High-Flow cats and can be ordered here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great, awesome price also.

I have a question will there be a specific tune for these or will the next step up on tuning be the XV1 requiring Meth and downpipes? Just wondering if the only way to take complete advantage of these will require some type of fueing upgrade since we are close to the limits. Thanks

Great, awesome price also.

I have a question will there be a specific tune for these or will the next step up on tuning be the XV1 requiring Meth and downpipes? Just wondering if the only way to take complete advantage of these will require some type of fueing upgrade since we are close to the limits. Thanks

Since this, like our thermostat, cai, exhaust, etc. is all about increasing efficiency, it does not push it closer to the fuel limits, so no worries on needing additional items like methanol. There definitely will be a special tune to make the most of these downpipes though.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the huge amount of response we have had. We are having to triple our original order amount due to the demand. You guys are the best!

Im local and probably wanting a set, When you guys ran that 12.81 was that with Meth? Saw your explorer at Andiamo Saturday night.

Im local and probably wanting a set, When you guys ran that 12.81 was that with Meth? Saw your explorer at Andiamo Saturday night.

Nope, it was just the mods listed in the video. the cai, thermostat, plugs, cat-back, and downpipes. We've talked about doing a meth kit on it but we are always trying to get more out of it without doing so.

Nope, it was just the mods listed in the video. the cai, thermostat, plugs, cat-back, and downpipes. We've talked about doing a meth kit on it but we are always trying to get more out of it without doing so.

Yah i Never liked the idea of using Meth, i mean a high 12 second explorer is good enough IMO, actually its amazing.
So i have your 93 tune,CAI, and if i went with your HFC and axle back think my sport could brake into the 12's?

Yah i Never liked the idea of using Meth, i mean a high 12 second explorer is good enough IMO, actually its amazing.
So i have your 93 tune,CAI, and if i went with your HFC and axle back think my sport could brake into the 12's?

With enough track time and practice, yes I do :) We live at the track and know how to optimize a run to make it happen.

With enough track time and practice, yes I do :) We live at the track and know how to optimize a run to make it happen.

Oh im the Bomb diggity drag racer done it for a long time, but im there in my M when i go, now i need to take 2 vehicles, which is worth it anyway cause to take a spectator cost dam near as is cost to run.

Oh im the Bomb diggity drag racer done it for a long time, but im there in my M when i go, now i need to take 2 vehicles, which is worth it anyway cause to take a spectator cost dam near as is cost to run.

Then it sounds like you need the full works on it ;) We'd love to have some more 12 second company. It's lonely out here.

Then it sounds like you need the full works on it ;) We'd love to have some more 12 second company. It's lonely out here.

Yah i know, i go back and forth in my head, one part of me says Make it faster and the other side says its fast enough and its a DD so no need to push my luck and i have a M3 if i want to go fast, but it would be nice to add an exhaust, man i hate this, Dammed if you do Dammed if you dont. ****.

;) Give me a little more time, I'm two years behind you on the development cycle on my speed parts.

Guys,

The wait is over for those of you that have been patiently waiting.

The 2013+ Explorer Sport high-flow downpipes have arrived. These downpipes also feature our new 49-State legal cat design which has improved durability, and loading capability over the previous design.

They are in stock and ready to ship today. We are shipping sets out currently for those that have pre ordered so quanties are already becoming limited on this first order so be sure to get yours today.

For more information and to place your orders click here.

Guys,

The wait is over for those of you that have been patiently waiting.

The 2013+ Explorer Sport high-flow downpipes have arrived. These downpipes also feature our new 49-State legal cat design which has improved durability, and loading capability over the previous design.

They are in stock and ready to ship today. We are shipping sets out currently for those that have pre ordered so quanties are already becoming limited on this first order so be sure to get yours today.

For more information and to place your orders click here.

Can you please post some before and after dyno graphs with these downpipes? i'm interested in seeing the power gained across the band.

Can you please post some before and after dyno graphs with these downpipes? i'm interested in seeing the power gained across the band.

We will posting some official dyno numbers as soon as they are available.

Back