Moab run 2010 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab run 2010

I will be at Canyonlands. The sooner we decide on a date I am planning it. I might even have my own Polaris RZR by then!! I am looking for one Brad, so you need to make sure you show up like we talked about..

You and Brad could really drive the mountan lions crazy with 2 rzrs!!!:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Umm, I want to go, just depends on what weekend is picked. I listed which ones I can go. I liked canyonlands campground right in the middle of town.
Chad you looking at S models or Regular ones?? The 2010 White RZRs models look really good!!!

So our we close to setting a date?

Im out either way to many things to do and gong on, but maybe next trip.

Okay, ill second Rick, how about May 22-23?

:thumbsup:

Works for me.

I'll put in for that vacation time now.

It'll be very interesting meeting lots of new people.:thumbsup:

So is May 22-23 the official date or is it just tentative.

Tim

Im out either way to many things to do and gong on, but maybe next trip.

not to put a damper on this. But there not be another trip if the eco zealots
have there way ;)

Works out well. I'm tentatively planning on being there May 19-23rd with my Jeep guys, including Kampy. I'll definately stop in to say hello if you all choose this weekend.

mini baja competition, not sure exactly of the location but that is what is listed right now. It could be held a Washougal MX Park.

soo??????????????? poll???

I think that the May 22nd and 23rd of May has already been polled enough. Lets call that the official so we can start planning and making reservations.

May 22-23 it is then. :)

For the record ive never been and have no idea what im getting myself into. :D Do we all camp together? Stay at cabins? Stay seperate but meet up?

I am wanting to go memorial weekend, that way you have an extra travel home day. Canyonland Campsite rates will be $27.00 tent and $58.00 for a cabin.

This is where the NW folks will probably stay.:thumbsup:

Rick said:
I like that Canyonlands is a block from our morning meeting at City Market and right across from Moab Brewery. Can't get more convenient than that Also, even though it's right in the city it has so many mature trees you would never know it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Canyonlands Campground is very nice and right in middle of town it seems like.

---To bad I work 22nd weekend, had been reconsidering going

Back