My experience with the C&L MAF via Bamachips | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My experience with the C&L MAF via Bamachips

celly said:
About the only way I'd consider it at this point in time is if Ben only had 9 people signed up, and his July 11 deadine passed. He's got 7 confirmed, Robb yet to confirm and 9 days until the deadline. In other words, I'm not getting a Scan Gauge any time soon. They'll meet their 10 buyer minimum.
Aw shucks celly, you know you gotta have one, you need one so you can be scientific :D
Bite the bullit and jump on in

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You won't have to have a scan guage if you buy the new X-2, it has built in software for the fastest available datalogger on the market and it comes with it for free. Celly has a X-2 on order so he'll be able to tell you his IAT both temperture, voltage and even raw IAT signal.

Later Doug.

Doug904 said:
You won't have to have a scan guage if you buy the new X-2, it has built in software for the fastest available datalogger on the market and it comes with it for free. Celly has a X-2 on order so he'll be able to tell you his IAT both temperture, voltage and even raw IAT signal.

Later Doug.

Well, I didn't know that, but I do now. What do you know, I can be a geek after all! ;)

Thanks, Doug.

celly said:
Well, I didn't know that, but I do now. What do you know, I can be a geek after all! ;)

Thanks, Doug.
Way cool, real time numbers are great,congrats (next thing ya know our friends across the border will be launching a space probe :D )

Another shot, closer up and better lighting on the painted MAF.

28419C_L-4.jpg

Might consider rust-oleum hammertone, will almost match the CF cover

It actually looks pretty good as it is, at least to me. I was going to go with something black. The texture on the MAF is almost exactly the same as the intake tube. Just wanted a bit of contrast. I've got a full can left over so not sure I'm going to re-paint it or not. Such a small amount of surface area to deal with. I much prefer it to the original colour which stuck out too much.

Thanks for the heads up.

Back