My Truck | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Truck

Im new on the board, I have a 98 xlt V8

Im from Long Island, and do most off roading on Democrat point, and my job site (im in site development)

Tires: 15x8 AR rims
Rubber: 30x 9.50 BFG All- Terrains

Stereo: Pioneer Deck
2 12" MA audio comp Subs powered by
1000 watt MA Amp
2 4 way 225watt pioneer 6x9's
soon add ons- 4 5 inch component sets

misc: bosch platinum +2
front tints

wish list: K&N air filter and assembly
front western safari bar w\ PIAA's

Pics coming

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome..... : )

Welcome to the site. Where is Democrat point, I have been looking for a place to wheel close to me (but with no tolls involved) for about a year now. If I dont find any mud Im going to go insane.:fire:

mud in brooklyn?

Democrat point is on the western most point on fire Island, it is by permit only. my permit covers me for montauk, and cedar beach as well.

hey capt.

How do you like ma audio:D

I wish there was mud in Brooklyn

I havent been wheelin' since May of last year, right before I moved here. I know there are places in NJ but I dont want to pay tolls. I think they are the stupidest things on earth. So the only free place for me to drive to is Long Island. I dont know where any of those places are so I will have to look them up on a map tomorrow.

Welcome to the site, you have come to the right place to show off your ride and have any question you may have answered!

Welcome again!

Interested in ECX? Do a search on "east coast explorers" and you'll know what im talking about.

MA Audio

Good Question in reference to the MA. I was unsure when i bought them, but it turned to pay off. My only experience with MA so far are these subs and amp. I bought them upon the reccomendation of my stereo supplier. I have have all kinds of subs, Fosgate, Kicker, Vega, JBL, MTX, Kenwood. Fosgates are overated, The Kickers were great sound, but blew easily, Had no problems with the vegas, just was looking for new sound( I actually blew apart the inverts of my box with them). JBLS, sucked, Kenwoods were mediocre, and were stolen.
My MA's are actually sealed speakers, i had second thoughts, cause ideally you want bandpass in an open vehicle, (such as a SUV). I must say though that the MA's most certainly kick ass. great lows, Kickin higher lows, and the voicecoils are clear. and they laugh at the 1000 watts i throw at them, so i have longevity in these speakers ( although i dont usaually own them for more than a few months) they

which MA audio subs do you have?

My Brother has all MA Audio it is very good eqipment for the price,and there amps kick ass:D

Back