mountaineer leather seats
2nd gen full center console with flag lid
737088_230_full.jpg

soon to be retired from the Daily and serve the rest of its life on the trail

~:coming soon:~
35x14.5r15 Super Swamper Boggers
4" flared fiberglass fenders
7" susp lift

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wernt you already gonna do that the last time your junk kerploded? ;)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

ive been wishing for it for sometime now

truck goes into my garage again to get the hood, grille,and wiper cowl so i can paint them flat black and try to get the "tiger stripes" out of the hood

the hood started cracking! not bad but i have a feelin its goin to get worse

why did you need to get your d35 rebuilt? 2wice?

well the first time when i had my wheel bearing failure and then i got its partily rebuilt(wheel bearings, hubs, ball joints) and i went to get new wheel bearings, and ended up gettin the bearings, along with balljoints, and even axle shafts! i dont think my truck was repaired right from my wheel bearing failure we will see how long this one last

the teeth where shaved anyway, thus a couple days before i went to the shop my 4x4 didnt work, which i thought it was the t case but it was the shafts

we i got some more pictures

i painted the dark gray on the rear bumpers with black bed liner
737088_159_full.jpg

737088_158_full.jpg

737088_160_full.jpg

737088_161_full.jpg

now i have to think of a sick paint idea. ohh and i need to get a 2" body lift here shortly, i rub my fenders on flex, and at full flex i rub the rear. so 2" in the front and 1 3/4" in the back

edit: i also need to get some 1" wheel spacers it rubs on the sway bar on turns.

737088_166_full.jpg

well that might be one of my last pictures of my truck, and notice the marks :eek:, well anyways yesterday, my tranny took a turn for the worse, i lost 1st gear and reverse, i could tell the a4ld was getting weak,

well i got my tranny rebuilt, only because i got a smokin deal! and they promised theyd upgrade it. Well i got it back today and wow it feels lot better.

not bad... but kinda boring.... need something.

737088_170_full.jpg

737088_167_full.jpg

737088_169_full.jpg

there some new pictures

its soon going into the shop for some 4.56 gears! im excited to have some power back! has is right now(33's and 3.73 gears) i managed to clock my 0-60 at 9.77, 9.89, 10.02, i did it 3 times to get a kinda right time :thumbsup: but if im right stock explorer to 0-60 at 11 secs. soo im hopeing the 4.56 gears will drop it a second or 2 :D whatca think

95offroadx said:
its soon going into the shop for some 4.56 gears! im excited to have some power back! has is right now(33's and 3.73 gears) i managed to clock my 0-60 at 9.77, 9.89, 10.02, i did it 3 times to get a kinda right time :thumbsup: but if im right stock explorer to 0-60 at 11 secs. soo im hopeing the 4.56 gears will drop it a second or 2 :D whatca think

So by increasing tire size about 4 inches over stock and adding 5.5" of lift you lost 1 sec over stock 0-60?

:wtf:

but id be intrested in seeing how much the total gear swap runs ya

im jealous. shes pretty man. i would do a registry on mine but i dont know how to load up pics on here

the gear swap is costing me 1200.... i really dont know how the 0-60 adds up, 60mph on my speedo is 53mph. though my k/n intake, bbk tb, exhaust didnt seem to do much, the shift kit and torque converter did.

95offroadx said:
the gear swap is costing me 1200.... i really dont know how the 0-60 adds up, 60mph on my speedo is 53mph. though my k/n intake, bbk tb, exhaust didnt seem to do much, the shift kit and torque converter did.

Ouch, my SAS should only be 1400 when its all said and done, including tires, gears, spool, master installs and new brakes, ect.

Here's something to make you jealous! :D

My '91 cut & turn and my buddy's '91 with a dana44
Picture108.jpg

Picture039-1.jpg

inder-1.jpg

2006-10.jpg

Picture058.jpg

:D :D :D

wow, please dont post pictures of your trucks in my registry, just post a link

95offroadx it looks good. i ran mine like that for a while till i went sas

mikewild- lol! nice lights on the visor, and nice wheels man...really makes me jealous:rolleyes: ........haha

anyways...today is my 18th bday. and last night i pick up my truck from the shop... and now its got 4.56 gears, dana spicer l/s up front, and a new l/s in the rear!....i have been saving up for this for ever, i spent all my money and my parents payed the rest for my bday present, it feels like a new truck. actually having a top end! but i have to babied it for the first 500 after then there will come pictures

Back