• Register Today It's free!

need pics of 5.5 lift and 35s plz

codysxplorer

Reaction score
City, State
west virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 explorer
i need pictures i have a 94 explorer xlt i bought a 5.5 superlift and 35 inch bf goodrinch all terrains plz pics would help

thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

FROADER said:
Why don't you put the lift and tires on then take some pictures.

Search for BKennedy. He's got pretty much the same setup.

because its gonna be about a month til i can put it together so i would like to see pics

not to be mean, but ask the question once and wait for replies, you don't need 3+ threads with the same question.....

91xon35s that is one sweet rig. I plan on going with the same setup on my 91. Except i will be running ssr's. I did have a question for you though. Did you regear and if you did, did you have to change carriers or did you have to get a locker meant for the new gears.

and wut gears ar eyou runnin?

thanks man, i got lockers and gears at the same time, the lockers are both detroits and im running 4.56s front and rear and they are about perfect since its my daily driver....

i looked and looked , and i cant find any pics....... seen one with a 2in. sl and a 3in. bl on 35's though...

hows your gas mileage with the 4.56?

if im being easy on the throttle i can manage 15 or so, relly not that bad considering

hows it act ont he highway? because i been hearin a lotta flack about that..it might be good city but liek its gunan suck highway

what the handeling and drivability or the gas mileage??

bump

wow...this thread sucks, i expected to see lots of pics, ESP after 16 posts! someone PLEASE post some pics! :D

Here's mine. 5.5 with front trimming. 35 12.5 16 Truxus MT. Measure true at 35".

35s011.jpg

35s010.jpg

Trimming needed
35s017.jpg

35s019.jpg

91 x how did u not break ur ttb yet with 35's and a locker?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

does truck see any trails or just pavement?

Back