Official Ny Thread!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official Ny Thread!!

A meet and greet sounds good. I've got a new baby on the way and can't afford to mess up my daily driver.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:D I'd travel some for a meet-n-greet. Dates?

Ok looking good so far! can we see if we can set it up for the 15th of july? would that work for everyone? Maybe all the nyc X's could meet up before we head to the location we are all going to meet so that no one or everyone gets lost lol.

Member in downstate NY

Logging in to say hello to the group. I am in Chestnut Ridge NY, Rockland County, which is in the lower Hudson valley just west of the Tappan Zee Bridge, exit 14 on the NY Thruway. If it is possible for me to make it to any planned event, I will be there.

sweet!! were gettin up and rollin now!!!

The 15th is out for me, but any of the saturdays in July before that is good for me. a location? somewere between Albany and NYC?

I'm really not sure if I can make it. I'm moving on the 5th of July to NJ and everything is really, really hectic right now, and will be for a while. I'll check back in when you guys finalize a date, and maybe if everything is settled down, I can swing through.

ok then lets get a roll call

lets do it July 8th. ok now someone else pick a place/time.

Piaffe said:
lets do it July 8th. ok now someone else pick a place/time.

8th works for me.. but maybe the 15th would be better cuz its more then a week to plan... but any sat is good in july... if oyu guys want we could always do a camp out up at the lake or something, if its near albany i know of some good trails etc.. meet and greet is always good... LET ME KNOW GUYS!!

The 8th is out for me, I would love to do it but I just cant make it, I am still pretty sure I can do the 15th or maybe the end of july/beigining of august, let me know what going on, Jon

Long Island

I'm from Eastern Long Island, and was wondering if any one knows of an area other than the beach where you can go off road?

the 15th sounds good to me!! theres places up here to wheel but im a few hours from ya.

Gspan, I dont think so, beaches are about the only place i have here as well (brooklyn). How many miles is it from here to you 99(nyc)? gotta think about gas$$ lol

thewishkah said:
Gspan, I dont think so, beaches are about the only place i have here as well (brooklyn). How many miles is it from here to you 99(nyc)? gotta think about gas$$ lol

map quest me Schenectady,ny 12303 ... if its to far for u guys like i said im willin to drive to meet with ppl.. only good thing here is i have my garage where we can hang out,BBQ, and a few places to wheel, but im up to meet any where really

bump for a latter date!!!

anyone have any more potential dates for this? I might be in.

thewishkah said:
I'm probably about 1 hr from you. Exit 68 off the LIE. the beach is only 1 mile from me.

Cool, yeah thats not a bad drive at all, I have friends in StonyBrook so the drive is fairly easy. I am stil up for a meet and greet, my truck has been acting funny with the 4x4 so I dont want to get stranded somewhere cause my 4x4 died,ya know? Lets try to get this going again, I don't know however what dates are good yet so start spitting them out people!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in, need a few weeks notice though so I can arrange time off or a PTO day. Besides, the exploder is in the shop getting a new front end :( control arms aren't cheap.

I'll also need to know the emergency light law in NY if that's where it'll be. I have red lights and siren on the X for the fire dept, need to know if I need to put the amber or clear domes on the bar. tnx

Back