Post yer 94 pictures | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post yer 94 pictures

Mine was built in September of 1993, It's a 1994. To my knowledge anything made from September or later is the next model year. So anyone built after September of 94 should be 1995's?

Exactly. Had a brake job done and the guy ordered parts and they came for a 95 and he said they didn't fit. Not sure what the difference between the two models are in the brake system though but he had to reorder for a 94.

Interesting.

Anyways keep them pics comin'. Some sweet rides. I really like that modded one with the top cut out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here are a couple of mine......
Markinsqeeze.jpg

did u make ur grill gaurd? or buy it?
Its a DUFF front bumper. I had to weld the hoop on, but thats it.

muddinpics002.jpg

muddinpics003.jpg

my front right fender well

DSCF6830.jpg

DSCF6792.jpg

Keep the pics coming. Must be some 94 owners out there that had new lifts and/or mods/paint done recently. Or bone stock. Either way these are my favorite vehicle.

Ol' Ruby has 217,000 on her now and still fires right up even in the rare 10 degree weather we had over winter.

I've been doing body mods to mine and will have pics up when it's done , it looks dank so far

When I got her:

02131637.jpg

As she sits now:

0221132829.jpg

0221132914.jpg

0221132859.jpg

heres mine

lp.jpg

snorkel2.jpg

sidenavajo.jpg

looks like a pavement pounder cause i just got it and i just got foot surgery

Figured I should put a pic up of my own. Honestly don't know if I ever did.

Here's Ruby in June of 2008 out fishin' with my son. She still looks the same today. Nose dent and all.

Nice rig too there Fatty. Seen two sporties on the beach today spuddin' along in the sand, everyone havin' fun on a decent spring day out west.

In the beginning... God created the everything.

Then in 1994, some people in a factory somewhere built this...

A short time after, a small village was struck with an outbreak of gout.

Then, some years later, I started building this...

And so it began... some more.

5.5 Superlift 32's on 9"

Here's mine.. No pics of when I got it though.

IMG_0702-2.jpg

And yes, I do use it.

IMG_0900.jpg

nice X's guys. heres my 94 EB X. Michigan truck... doing rust repair this summer. sorry for such large pics
SUNP00411.jpg

SUNP00401.jpg

SUNP00381.jpg

Hey! Just seen you at Speedway the other day 'backfrmcolorado' you got a good project on your hands, really clean truck. You'll have a great time with it.

hah yeah man. thanks man. hopefully it will all work out. guna lay low on the lift for now tho... my priority is rust repair and repaint. kinda a resto project. thought that was yur truck a couple posts above mine. sent you PM, didnt know how currernt this thread was and wanted to say whatup.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The black eddies are rare. If you want I kept the tan pieces for the front so that it looks uniform.

Back