Return of the "newbie run" Truck Haven | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return of the "newbie run" Truck Haven

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I have more damage on my truck that I have found but I am not sure if it is from truck haven or if it is from jumping it 6 feet in the air down town last weekend. :D hehe I have a nice crack on the drop bracket for the passanger side Beam.:eek: I think I will have to be going to SAS when I have the funds to do so if I keep cracking the drop brackets :D:confused:

OOOHHHH sas do it

when i was looking at sas rick told me that i would never regret it and i dont at all......

OOOHHHH sas do it

when i was looking at sas rick told me that i would never regret it and i dont at all......

I know if I do it I can probably do it for around a grand. That is if my conections work out right.;) I just have to wait till I have the money and the time. I have spent a lot of time on my truck already. I think I could probably do it in a weekend if I want to. I did my whole lift on my truck in one day and the front took me like 9.5 hours.:rolleyes:

The thing that helps me out on the work is that people owe me favors for helping them on their cars. I have been holding off on the SAS because I like the smoother ride with the Beams. How does it ride on the street and do you have radius arms or do you have leafs?

Oh no

I love my ride. Man its great. i am on radius arms and eb coils. Good and smooth providing the tire pressure is not to high. I run around 30 psi

Woah Dannyboy your chick rides a KTM!!! Hold onto her man and don't let go! Let me know if she knows any other chicks that might dig KTM 450 riding guys and I'll give you a discount on those shocks:D

Looks like you guys had a blast, I'll make it back down there someday!

stic-o your truck is already starting to be the "known" built explorer. i was talking to my friend who has an old 4x4 toyota that he's building. we we're talking about all the options he has with a toyoat (like things he wants to do, sas, dual cases, etc.) and he said "yeah but there's alot you can do with explorer's too. i saw this one down in truckhaven that cuild hold its own. it was all done up like jurrasic park, it was pretty cool" haha. your truck is gonna be the poster car for offroad explorers

oh yeah, josh you gotta make it out sometime!

stic-o your truck is already starting to be the "known" built explorer. i was talking to my friend who has an old 4x4 toyota that he's building. we we're talking about all the options he has with a toyoat (like things he wants to do, sas, dual cases, etc.) and he said "yeah but there's alot you can do with explorer's too. i saw this one down in truckhaven that cuild hold its own. it was all done up like jurrasic park, it was pretty cool" haha. your truck is gonna be the poster car for offroad explorers

That's pretty funny, and it's only been out once with the paint job!:D

well i was messing around in the back yard with the navajo. there's this cement bank thing thats just llike an rti ramp. so hey why not, i backed up it. went all the way to the top where it goes flat (which i didn't expect to do) no tires lifted off the ground and it was still real sturdy, not tippy. so i measured it. my back wheel got 28" from the ground. so according to the rangerstation.com's calculator, 28" off the ground on a 30 degree ramp is a score of 554. woot woot

Back