Return from Cliffs Oct 20, 2007 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Cliffs Oct 20, 2007

The Badlands would be worth the trip... :thumbsup:

You get more different varieties of terrain there than in almost any other park that I can think of within driving distance from Chi-town.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not a day trip when your window doesn't roll down though.

I'd wanna get a couple people to go for the weekend though to make the most of it.

More pics

Here's some stuff from my passenger.

Saturday_10-20-07_022.jpg

Saturday_10-20-07_012.jpg

Saturday_10-20-07_004.jpg

Saturday_10-20-07_003.jpg

Videos coming after lunch
Me having fun

Jman Messing around

Me forgetting 4wd....if the video will ever upload...(i think I'll need to edit it down)

Yay, i love my clover. I need one for each truck.

Next time i won't forget my camera. In spring would you be up for badlands?

Wish i woulda had it so i could of got video of you almost rolling in the first 5 minutes.

Wish i woulda had it so i could of got video of you almost rolling in the first 5 minutes.

Eh, I was just as tippy when I took this picture... Just because I'm on 3 wheels doesn't mean it's gunna roll.

Btw: I got two of the videos in that last post now...

Attachments

• rock.JPG
    rock.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 117

I really wanna go back while or just after it rains so its muddier. Snow would be fun too, except for that one hill.

I don't know if your JUST as tippy in that picture..

Sort of funny that the place is called "The Cliffs" when mostly what I see is flat... :D

Some day, you'll actually run that thing on something resembling "cliffs." :thumbsup:

Sploder_on_the_hill.jpg

more_rock.jpg

rock_steps.jpg

Back