Return from Cleghorn/3N17X | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Cleghorn/3N17X

Attachments

• Cleghorn 6-30 005.jpg
    Cleghorn 6-30 005.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 230
  • Cleghorn 6-30 006.jpg
    Cleghorn 6-30 006.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 239
  • Cleghorn 6-30 007.jpg
    Cleghorn 6-30 007.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 254
  • Cleghorn 6-30 008.jpg
    Cleghorn 6-30 008.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 262

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Attachments

• Cleghorn 6-30 011.jpg
    Cleghorn 6-30 011.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 257
  • Cleghorn 6-30 010.jpg
    Cleghorn 6-30 010.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 237
  • Cleghorn 6-30 009.jpg
    Cleghorn 6-30 009.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 235

Pics...;) Some of Both mine and my dad in no pitcular order

Group5.jpg

Joe2.jpg

Dave21.jpg

dave5.jpg

Joe21.jpg

Rit3.jpg

Rit2.jpg

Rit.jpg

Dave4.jpg

Dave3.jpg

I think we need to do Cleaghorn the other way next time, it would be alot of fun that way ;)

Cybergasm you are either the best driver I have ever seen or you have the whole underside of your truck protected by a skidplate. I was amazed at what a light little truck can do with only 6 inches of ground clearance.

Thank You! :cool: but i really think it was mostly dumb luck and saying ah screw it and goin for it. I think the damage count was 2 new dents a busted weld on the push bar and awhole lotta scrapes underneath and the steering wheel leans to the right now even tho it still goes straight:thumbsup::D

a few areas I need to look at include a better clutch, try to adapt/upgrade to fuel injection, and more height and some new tires:thumbsup:

so when are we goin again???:D yea I think I am hooked now.

Thank You! :cool: but i really think it was mostly dumb luck and saying ah screw it and goin for it. I think the damage count was 2 new dents a busted weld on the push bar and awhole lotta scrapes underneath and the steering wheel leans to the right now even tho it still goes straight:thumbsup::D

a few areas I need to look at include a better clutch, try to adapt/upgrade to fuel injection, and more height and some new tires:thumbsup:

so when are we goin again???:D yea I think I am hooked now.

How about you just get the explorer fixed, and we never see that thing on the trail again:D :p:

Nice!! wish I could have gone :(

How about you just get the explorer fixed, and we never see that thing on the trail again:D :p:

yea Steve i think this would be a much better deal. :thumbsup:

as soon as i get back from Denver I am gonna be all over that Explorer:D

Well it looks like I did get a bit of carnage, if you want to call it that:rolleyes:

Somehow I lost both Rubber boots, off my TRE"S:confused: I'm wondering if I don't have my knuckles drilled out enough...:rolleyes:

Back