Return from Truckhaven OCT 2009 | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Truckhaven OCT 2009

Think I got what I need...

Robert Webb
Mark Strikland
Jim Tyler

;)

Thanks all

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Correct Name

The correct last name for R.J. is "KRUMM"

Hope you can change that

(Jim)

Why would i need to change it!

Why would i need to change it!

Hahaha that was Jim webb saying that. It wasn't being said for you, jim99 to change it haha

Sorry Robbie...I'm not sure I made it in time anyway, you may be known as Robbie Wright now...LOL...Don't worry we all know it's your truck;) Should see are trucks in the mag around begining of the year, in the March addition.;)

Coming home from turdles tonight,Joshua a I were talking about our trip!

Yes we still think about it:p: Will most likely be talking about it for along time.

We had so much fun, For me saturday driving threw all we did was just to much!!

Still sad that it had to go,But we love it!!!

Who knows maybe the Kansas crew can ride again!! :salute:

Cough January Cough :D and be sure to bring that Turdle guy with ya also ;)

Saw the March issue of 4W&OR and there was nothing in there, so looks like we got pushed to April, maybe that will me more coverage for us...I hope:rolleyes:

Saw the March issue of 4W&OR and there was nothing in there, so looks like we got pushed to April, maybe that will me more coverage for us...I hope:rolleyes:

On a side note-
Page 42 has the 2010 Towing Guide.

Item 2--the B&W turnover ball was invented, and is manufactured here in my small community. Just thought it was kinda neat to see it in there.

www.turnoverball.com

got my april issue today, nice little 2 page feature on page 74-75... I was just glancing at it and all the sudden I saw a Jurassic park explorer and then I was like wow, even more explores I know

Sweet! I'll be picking up an issue tomorrow.

Can't find the magazine here.
Anyone have the digital copy or could scan it and attach them?

Back