Return from Moab 2010 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Moab 2010

Yall aint got no trees out there!!1!

Ain't that the truth, we had to drive a day and a half just to get to where I felt comfortable there were still trees on the planet.:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I met some of you guys on Pritchett! Awesome pics of your adventure!

Somebody cant drive... :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Tell me about it...

Here is the same place different rig.,.. hehe!

DSCN0744.jpg

Here is me goofing off on GreenDay..

885270164_eWaz7-L.jpg

Looks like someone took out that tree on the left side since I went up it. Here is my buddy about 5 min. after me in the same position as you (a little more burnt oil though ;) ) :D

Attachments

• 1129091346.jpg
    1129091346.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 280

Good to meet you guys in the nissans. I was very impressed that all of you drove that hill at the beggining that everyone was having such a rough time with! I had such a rough time that I ran over a winch point and popped a brand new tire on my way down it just after you left!

Yeah we go out every year as a group. The trip has been about the same weekend for about 3 years now.

Yeah we go out every year as a group. The trip has been about the same weekend for about 3 years now.

I'm thinking about going out there next year,I have been once with a guide named Frenchi LaChance who led me around for 4 days,but I'm not sure I can hang with you guys.
I hope to have 31's and 2-3 inches of lift by then,should be no problem but I also am not willing to get in over my head and tear the truck up.But if it's a mix of trails you do,the girl and I can maybe meet up and pick and choose what we will do,I will also have a winch and you can always use another one of those.

And a video camera and I know how the edit and join video so the carnage can be recorded.Let me know if you want another victim to tag along.:D

Well, we will be out there that same weekend. Hopefully we see you folks again! Good clean fun!

Back