Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

All the trucks look good! I can't wait to get my before and after pictures of my superlift install up on here! Just got the front done right now :mad: but will have the rear done this weekend :D Will have pictures up sunday! Anyone know a good aftermarket roof rack? I noticed them on a few of yours. And Exice, That is one mean machine! Love it!

:exp:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Well I did my TT and Shackle lift yesterday, I didnt have the money for the body lift so hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to do that, Tomarrow I will post 2 pics a before and after to show what just a TT and Shackle will do. Its not alot but every one i know noticed it right away. Parked next to my Mother in laws Sport track you can tell mine isnt stock.

I think I saw your truck at Crackerbarrel over at Bardstown Rd & Gene Snyder some time back; about sundown and parked over on the side by the bank. Your Sportrack is awesome and is what lead me to search for things, including this site. I didn't think anyone made things for Explorers.
- Mike in Fairdale

some more pics of mine
i took the back sway bar off the other day
and i can really tell the difference out wheelin

l_2f48e8273ef14f709275c45f40faadc4.jpg

l_4d023b4a0ec846f4bf5f6a0938f91ac7.jpg

l_bbf9a80fb4ef4abeafce63a1080f118c.jpg

Those are some really sweet lifted ex's.
Good job guys!

Looks good Blueka! Did you get the camber adjusters, for your alignment? That drivers side is almost impossible to get right without them. That was my experience at least. Betty will look great after you do the body lift to her! :)

well, my camber was sitting funny anyway and doing the TT seems to have corrected it, the wheel arches are sitting at 35" high right now... I'm happy with that... I was gonna get some better pictures today but had too much to do...

Si

012.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

I have some videos also if you guys want me to upload them. I'm buying another leaf spring to even out the rear.

my work in progress/money pit...

forgive my ingnorance if this is a dumb question, but i'm not a desert guy due to my location.

Do you have plans to widen the rear? or does it stay skinny?

Very different than what is usually posted, but very cool too. :thumbsup:

forgive my ingnorance if this is a dumb question, but i'm not a desert guy due to my location.

Do you have plans to widen the rear? or does it stay skinny?

Very different than what is usually posted, but very cool too. :thumbsup:

the idea is to keep the track width similar. the next upgrade is a 9" rear end and rear fiberglass to widen the rear.

3360776161_86a5c9123a.jpg

3360779541_a0e5ae5398.jpg

3361595474_4b061e0928.jpg

Work in progress but it's getting there. :thumbsup:

what kind of tires are those? and did you lift cuz it doesn't look like much if you did...i want a pair of those tires if that is stock

what kind of tires are those? and did you lift cuz it doesn't look like much if you did...i want a pair of those tires if that is stock

look at his sig...

I LOVE THAT LAST PIC!!!

If your rig isnt brown most of the time, youre not using it right!!!!

Sweet ride.

Back