Texas EF members meet and greet | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texas EF members meet and greet

Where would be the best area for a Texas EF meet and greet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I would get a V-8 and convert it to 4x4. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah that'd be nice but alot of time and money aanndd I really dont have a place to do that kind of work or I would.

I could help and its really not that hard...

That'd be awsome we'll maybe I can try and make that happen. It'd be awsome to have a v8 4wd X but I gotta wait till the first of the year that's the only down fall :(

How hard would it be to turn my sport into a 4wd? Cause I would wanna do that to.

Well Kris, I didn't want Indy to feel left out is all lol

WOW!! This is building real good, for modding a rig and the meeting of other members, really looking up. Kris, is there room in the cul-de-sac for me to trailer the rig to the meet?

You guys are almost like another family

How true that statement is. I am constantly being impressed by the EF family members.

Ya I'm defiantly going to attend the 2wd Sport to 4wd Sport seminar.

I do not see a problem with it at all.

WOW!! This is building real good, for modding a rig and the meeting of other members, really looking up. Kris, is there room in the cul-de-sac for me to trailer the rig to the meet?

Man i'm getting more and more anxious I can't wait good ppl good food and nice rides what else could you ask for lol?

nah I can't do that I have a good woman....plus she's gonna be there with me lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back