the John Rock run 2011 (Truckhaven opening season run) | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

the John Rock run 2011 (Truckhaven opening season run)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wish this would be done by then..

Sigh.

Hopefully by Jan!

Attachments

• samurai.jpg
    samurai.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 328

I think It's time to do a mod to my car. its only been a few years since anythings changed. maybe throw a drop pitman arm on. Finally help my poor poor steering out

Well, Crap!

Not gonna make it. Money/Time issues. :(

Maybe next year? Would definitely consider some So Cal or AZ trips for those times of the year when the CO mountains are all closed due to snow.

I'm still going to Moab, though. :D

i wish i could make it out to this. im going to be in las vegas then. im going to make a strong effort to make it out next year for sure.

No way, you're going to make another run?? :D:chug: You need to get Charlie back out there, he and Char will have a great time!!

It's looking like we'll be there.
I'm trying to talk CHARLIE!!!! into it.
Are you guys going to be there? I'll make sure to take care of Char like the old days.

I'll have to check with Char and make sure she's coming. I'll be there.

The dates for the run should actually be Oct 22-23 right? It's showing 23-24 in the first post.

I'm not going to make it. I'm might have the V8 conversion done by then but I'm taking my family on a cruise.

The dates for the run should actually be Oct 22-23 right? It's showing 23-24 in the first post.

Correct sir!:thumbsup:

Fixed;)

I'm not going to make it. I'm might have the V8 conversion done by then but I'm taking my family on a cruise.

Do you have a supercharger on this v8 too?

Do you have a supercharger on this v8 too?

Nope, just on the Cobra for now. I'll be adding one to my Chevelle eventually. For the Explorer it's just a stock rebuild with some head porting and 9.11:1 compression.

...Just a little over a month away...:bounce:

I better get working on my rig. Time is ticking away!!

<----- opens thread, looks around, walks out shaking head in depression that it is 2000 miles away

You've got a rebuilt trans. Drive the beast out. A nice cruise across the states

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back