• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
These will be coming out too.

SpudGuns.jpg

Jefe, if you still have yours, bring it out. Forget bottle rockets, that plane is going to get it this year!!! :p:

what are these?? glorified pea shooters??????:D:p::salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
Since we're not staying in the normal "Annual Run" spot, do we need to post directions for those people that haven't been here before.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
Since we're not staying in the normal "Annual Run" spot, do we need to post directions for those people that haven't been here before.

We're on the bluff? :eek: I guess I missed that one

I think we'll be on "4" as usual.

carlover

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Fontana,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XL
If i can get this damn aussie locker figured out and everythign put back together im in, ive been down there before with some buddies so i have a good idea of the area you guys are talking about.

FAKRWEE

Elite Explorer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Carlsbad, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Jeep Rubicon
I'm looking for that pic that Jefe edited from his plane that shows the first road closed sign turn-in.

Might this be it :D

Attachments

• CampingTH-TDS06.jpg
    CampingTH-TDS06.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 152

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
Trucks just about ready, I have some tabs on order which I hope come in the next couple of days but if not I'll have to fab up my own stuff to get it going again. I did some front bumper choppin' and painted it black...i've got no mo chrome:D

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
I did some front bumper choppin' and painted it black...i've got no mo chrome:D
Nice. Is it flat black though? :D You take any pics of the chopping?

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
It's semi-gloss but a few off road trips should dull it down;) Camera went dead so I gotta charge up the battery for pics.

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
So...Ummmm:rolleyes:

30% chance of rain at T-haven sat and sun:(

Neither wunderground.com or weather.com has this prediction.

Where did you find it?

Besides, this is a sign of poor thinking on your part. If you continue to think it's going to rain, it will rain, and we will have to just ban you from any future events.

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
Ah, good ol' weather.com. Too bad they don't tell you where they got that forecast from (which is why I wunderground.com). There is no weather reporting stations between Thermal, CA and Brawley, so any forecast for that area is suspect.

At least wunderground.com has personal weather stations, and there is one reporting from Borrego Springs most of the time..

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
I was going to bring the clubs and practice off the roof of one of the RVs that will be out there. I just wanted to be sure about the weather for it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Chief34

Elite Explorer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 XLT, '08 F450superdty
Is anyone going to show up at the "tds" event also? Just curious....