Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread

These will be coming out too.

SpudGuns.jpg

Jefe, if you still have yours, bring it out. Forget bottle rockets, that plane is going to get it this year!!! :p:

what are these?? glorified pea shooters??????:D:p::salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So...Ummmm:rolleyes:

30% chance of rain at T-haven sat and sun:(

Since we're not staying in the normal "Annual Run" spot, do we need to post directions for those people that haven't been here before.

We're on the bluff? :eek: I guess I missed that one

I think we'll be on "4" as usual.

I'm looking for that pic that Jefe edited from his plane that shows the first road closed sign turn-in.

Might this be it :D

Attachments

• CampingTH-TDS06.jpg
    CampingTH-TDS06.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 204

Trucks just about ready, I have some tabs on order which I hope come in the next couple of days but if not I'll have to fab up my own stuff to get it going again. I did some front bumper choppin' and painted it black...i've got no mo chrome:D

I did some front bumper choppin' and painted it black...i've got no mo chrome:D
Nice. Is it flat black though? :D You take any pics of the chopping?

It's semi-gloss but a few off road trips should dull it down;) Camera went dead so I gotta charge up the battery for pics.

So...Ummmm:rolleyes:

30% chance of rain at T-haven sat and sun:(

Neither wunderground.com or weather.com has this prediction.

Where did you find it?

Besides, this is a sign of poor thinking on your part. If you continue to think it's going to rain, it will rain, and we will have to just ban you from any future events.

Ah, good ol' weather.com. Too bad they don't tell you where they got that forecast from (which is why I wunderground.com). There is no weather reporting stations between Thermal, CA and Brawley, so any forecast for that area is suspect.

At least wunderground.com has personal weather stations, and there is one reporting from Borrego Springs most of the time..

Colin, are you Off roading or Golfing out there with us:p:

10-Day Golf Forcast

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is anyone going to show up at the "tds" event also? Just curious....

Back