Truck Nationals | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Nationals

I saw them pulling that wagon around with 2 kids in it. It needs more track width.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Haha that and some sort of motor to get those tires spinning. I'm sure it wasn't easy lugging that around all day. It's cooler than a typical red radio flyer wagon lol

I was hoping to have my strong box doubler about a month ago so I could install it and break it in on the rocks at the show. He said it will be shipped next week...

EFmember.jpg

Is this you?

rc2.jpg

saturdayparking.jpg

54s.jpg

buggie2.jpg

Buggie.jpg

huge.jpg

onthehill3.jpg

Saw lots of cool stuff and cant wait to go back again next year.

DSC03263.jpg

DSC03331.jpg

This years Truck Nationals is the fourth consecutive First Place Win.

All Ford Nationals 2x in Bronco Trail Class. Which included Early Broncos, Bronco iis and Full size Broncos.
Truck Nationals 2x in Extreme 4x4 Trail Class which was all makes and models.
At the All Ford show the people vote on the rig.
At the Truck Nationals in the Extreme 4x4 Trail class Roush Creek does the judging and it's different then the rest. It's more of a "Form Follows Function" thing and the amount of ingenuity in the build and the amount of DIY, where Bling and a fancy paint job don't count. Note mud on the tires.

Yeah that's me. Nice sport trac, I didn't realize it was on explorer forum.

Yea i took a couple of pics of your explorer cuz i noticed you had soa and sas done to it. But i never actually got to see you.

Gse Brent where you from?

Ok that's why I dont know your truck lol im down in lower slower. Sweet ride hopefully I'll take mine up to both events next year

Ok that's why I dont know your truck lol im down in lower slower. Sweet ride hopefully I'll take mine up to both events next year

Do you have a sport trac or the SUV? Yea man i try to get down to the beach as much as possible, next year i want to get the surf tag. Yea next year for sure come up, good times.

I have a 97 two door with 99 front bumper and rear hatch almost done with a 5.0 swap no lift yet and im running 31x 10.5 bfg ATS. I have been up there before for the ford nats but that was with my older muscle car friends. Be careful on the beaches even with the tag denrec will fine the hell out of you for just riding. When I was a kid we used to go up to C&D canal but denrect ran us out of there too.

DSC03263.jpg

DSC03331.jpg

This years Truck Nationals is the fourth consecutive First Place Win.

All Ford Nationals 2x in Bronco Trail Class. Which included Early Broncos, Bronco iis and Full size Broncos.
Truck Nationals 2x in Extreme 4x4 Trail Class which was all makes and models.
At the All Ford show the people vote on the rig.
At the Truck Nationals in the Extreme 4x4 Trail class Roush Creek does the judging and it's different then the rest. It's more of a "Form Follows Function" thing and the amount of ingenuity in the build and the amount of DIY, where Bling and a fancy paint job don't count. Note mud on the tires.

Congrats! Me and 01STrunner were parked near you friday and didnt even know that was you until now. Wish i would have said something but i'll see you next year i'm sure.

I have a 97 two door with 99 front bumper and rear hatch almost done with a 5.0 swap no lift yet and im running 31x 10.5 bfg ATS. I have been up there before for the ford nats but that was with my older muscle car friends. Be careful on the beaches even with the tag denrec will fine the hell out of you for just riding. When I was a kid we used to go up to C&D canal but denrect ran us out of there too.

Yea i go to the canal every once in awhile. It's really hard to get that mud off your truck. Theres something special about canal mud if pressure washers cant even take the brown dye fully off.

Congrats! Me and 01STrunner were parked near you friday and didnt even know that was you until now. Wish i would have said something but i'll see you next year i'm sure.

I did not know it was you guys either.
I'm already working on some new mods to give the people judging something new to look at next year.
See ya at the shows next year.

Congrats on the win:D

Congrats on the win:D

Thanks Rick, you ought to make plans for next years, Ford or Truck show and then while your here check out the Chrysler show also.

Back