For Sale - Turboexplorer 98' XLT V8. Selling EBC brakes, Timken Bearings, all IFS parts. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Turboexplorer 98' XLT V8. Selling EBC brakes, Timken Bearings, all IFS parts.

I am selling all my IFS parts making way for the big SAS!
I have most of the IFS taken out of the truck. Everything is for sale if anyone can use some of the parts to better their rig. I'll post some pictures of all the parts.

Main parts that I hope someone can use is the EBC brake rotors and brake pads. And the Timken bearing hubs that only have 20,000 miles on them. Also the Half Shafts have 20,000 miles on them as well. Knuckles are in perfect condition. Upper A-arm's are in good order and ball joints are good. Lowers have bad ball joints but if anyone needs them feel free to make an offer.

Parts for Sale:
Front EBC brake rotors and 6000 series pads - SOLD
Rotors GD7084 Is the rotor's part #
Pads DP61199 Is the Pad part #
Pads have 10/32nds of life left

Timken Bearing Hubs - $80 each. Shipped to your door. (Left one has 20,000 miles on it, Right has 18,000) - SOLD!

Energy Suspension front sway bar links - SOLD
Upper A-arm's - Make an offer
Lower control arms - Make an offer
Brake Dust shields - Make an offer
CV Half Shafts - SOLD
T-Bar plates - SOLD
T bar's - Make an offer
Knuckles - $25 a side
Brake pad/caliper mounts - Make an offer
T Bar skid plates - SOLD
T Bar adjusters - SOLD
Steering rack and tie rods - SOLD
Anything not sold will be given as scrap and get what i can from them that way. I would rather see it help someone on the forum.

P.S. The EBC brakes where the BEST thing I ever did with the rig. Stopped better with a trailer and 3 quads on the back then it did on its own before. Rear EBC pads will be used on new axle and front axle will have EBC pads on it as well.

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

These pictures are for Turdle

2012-03-28_18-13-42_108.jpg

2012-03-28_18-14-06_228.jpg

2012-03-28_18-14-18_650.jpg

2012-03-28_18-14-32_283.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Weekend bump. Updated the front wheel bearings ABS hubs down to $80 shipped to your door.

PM sent. Brakes are holding up great still.

Great!!! Have you done any freeway stops or stops with trailers?

Wasn't a "freeway stop" but was close to highway speeds and full of camping gear when some a$$hat decided to pull out in front of me. It did slow down very quickly without fade. Glad I bought them!

I was to! :D

They did add some additional bite but really biggest thing is no fade. That's usually when you get in trouble is when they quit working. :eek:

I am running the same pads on my new axle.

I'd be interested in the code on the TBars... im looking for the 'heavier ones' thanks!

I need that right side knuckle if you still have it!

Sorry everthing I hadn't sold was taken to scrap when I moved. I didn't want to have to move it all.

I don't have anything from the stock suspension left, sorry guys!

Back