well im closing the door...

macknos94

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Harrisburg, pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 mountaineer premier
Well after losing everything and starting the rebuild process I have moved on to new toys. I now own 2 dodge diesels. My current project truck is my 95 dodge 2500 with carli 2.5 suspension, compounds, along with too many other mods.

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

It's been a lot of fun but its time to move on. Keep it safe everyone and I'm sure ill see a few of you guys around.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good luck with the new endeavour Macknos, mate. Nice looking dodge you got there, awesome bullbar!!! Stay well.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I threw that bumper together in about 6 hours and a 12 pack. I'll have to post pictures of my new one I'm building.

Damn sweet work! Look forward to them:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

nice dodge

Good luck to you macknos94 in whatever you decide to do!!

Nice Cummins! Love the blacked out look :)

did you make that bumper man?

look like teaxas ranger ty show truck
n 1

so what about that bull bar off your ex you never got back with me man

Nice Cummins. I love the bumper. You need stacks!

If thats a 5spd you best be careful, or get cryo treated trans internals now. My buddy's brother has a 99(?)and cannot keep his truck on the road. Granted he is tuned, with custom exhaust and bigger injectors but almost every time he romps on throttle he shears the output shaft, or shreads a gear, or something. His new tranny has not been in for a year yet and its been apart several times. I think all 3 times he broke it recently were racing ricers.

.....we accept all makes and models here, even j**ps

Jeep haters... :rolleyes:

Macknos, its good to see youre getting back on your feet. Definately stick around here. You have a lot of knowledge that would be valuable to other members.
Those dodges look nice and clean.

Back