Xlt explorer custom_s 1997 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Xlt explorer custom_s 1997

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rear step painted 'stain black'

photo59.jpg

Have you looked at similar type headlights as your rear ones, I saw some on e-bay here in Oz & they look cool as well as supposed to give a WAY better light than stock ones. :D

Have you looked at similar type headlights as your rear ones, I saw some on e-bay here in Oz & they look cool as well as supposed to give a WAY better light than stock ones. :D

post some pics my friend... is it the projector light? i upgrade my ones already too and fitted an HID...

Looking good! I wish we could get bumpers like you guys have!

On a side note: I do like that color of blue on that jeep.

Looking good! I wish we could get bumpers like you guys have!

On a side note: I do like that color of blue on that jeep.

thanks! yeah aussie love their front bull bar big, just incase we hit an kangaroo on the high way... lol!;)
the jeep colour is nice too, its called blue green pearl...

Most of the alloy ones here in Oz are genuine Ford accessories :D

I was about to replace my rear diff into lockers but i ordered a wrong one, i thought my rear diff was an open diff and didnt realizd it was LSD... ;( it was a waste of time, but then i end up replacing the cover instead into heavy duty just incase!;)

18.jpg
locker1.jpg

17.jpg

Awesome job man!

I just gotta ask why you've got that merc on the rear!?

Oh that merc, lol...
We went camping with friends and i have a 4.5m inflatable army boat on the roof too and thats the only place i can hang the motor on the rear. It will smell inside the cabin if ever but no space anyway because of our bags and stuff...!;)

Sweet! im loving your truck even more!

What did you do to the buttons on the steering wheel?

Also, its weird seeing the drivers side on that side of the truck. And your shifter isn't on the steering column, its in the center. Thats awesome!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

^ that is not awesome! Trucks should be on the column unless it's a stick shift

Back