New Grilles and Spinners | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Grilles and Spinners

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice!

You and I are part of the minority with the :bling: factor on these boards. I plan to get some 20s, and now I know how they will size up on an X. (Although I won't be getting spinners, I give you props for doing what you want with your X).

You a THUG!

philipb123 said:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/773451

Finally out of the body, accident...

Oh and if you don't like spinners, don't say anythin cause I don't give a ****.

Thanks for lookin

Lookin' Good. Rims add a nice touch..... Is that a stock frot bumper? I am looking for an Air Dam for an 02..

BeauJ said:
Is that sarcasm? How's that tornado air insert working out for you?

I thought you were joking until I read his signature. I wonder if he is?

I was just trying to figure out if being called a THUG is good thing or a bad thing?

I love the grill inserts, where did you get them? Where the hell is Blacklick Ohio? Im from westside of Cleveland, we need to get an ohio group together. I saw a midwest group but it does not show Ohio

Top grille is custom from Japan. Bottom grille is a carriage works grille. Also I added the chrome trim around the top grille, that didn't come with it. I'm also going to add chrome trim around the lower grille as well.

Blacklick, Ohio is just a suburb of Columbus pretty much. Right next to Gahanna if you know where that is.

Where can I get that grill(the japanese one)? is there a link to a website?

Tornado insert???

first Explorer seen with spinners... I LIke

philipb123 said:
Oh and if you don't like spinners, ... out. But other than that it looks awsome.

Looks like a Navigator, looks good. So did your dad buy you an H2 yet?

Danny, if you know anyone in Japan ask them about it, or you can contact who I got it through, Taka. His e-mail is: naru @ ax.catv.ne.jp (without the spaces before/after the @ sign) It'll run you close to $600 with shipping and everything. He's a great guy so don't be scared to send him money.

David: Thanks

Todd: In your case it's fine, I just don't like people that go all out about the spinners and make a big deal about it, I hate responding to messages like that...

huskyfan23 said:
Looks like a Navigator, looks good. So did your dad buy you an H2 yet?

Thanks, that's what people say...

Nah. And don't think I'm spoiled, I work for my dad full time so he pays for some of this stuff. Other things are paid for by my websites and stuff... If he did buy an H2, he'd be the one driving it lol

nice explorer. It looks more like the aviator to me. I do like the chrome handles and the other random chrome pieces with the black paint -- looks flashy. Good job on it. Get those windows tinted!

-Drew

Thanks. Yah, Aviator/Navigator, same thing in general. Speaking of aviator, I'm going to get that chrome side strip that goes beneath the windows that aviators have in the future... About the tint, I might get the rear ones tinted some more but I think the front ones are staying that way.

philipb123 said:
Thanks. Yah, Aviator/Navigator, same thing in general. Speaking of aviator, I'm going to get that chrome side strip that goes beneath the windows that aviators have in the future... About the tint, I might get the rear ones tinted some more but I think the front ones are staying that way.

Do you know where to get the chrome strip from after market or are you going directly to Lincoln for it? Let me know how much it is when you find it, I want it too!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

philipb123 said:
Oh and if you don't like spinners, don't say anythin cause I don't give a ****.

obviously you do... :rolleyes:

Back