Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It already is. And no way is my tow rig going to handle towing both at the same time. Well. I could. Until I get to a hill anyway.

Oh man I wish I could go!!! Sounds like it would be a lot of fun... too bad it's all the way in CA....

Oh man I wish I could go!!! Sounds like it would be a lot of fun... too bad it's all the way in CA....

Let's see..

Pack camping gear into a box, get zukman's address, send it UPS ground;

Fly into Palm Springs, CA, and arrange for pickup/drop off.

Done, and a lifetime experience you will NEVER forget!

:D

Let's see..

Pack camping gear into a box, get zukman's address, send it UPS ground;

Fly into Palm Springs, CA, and arrange for pickup/drop off.

Done, and a lifetime experience you will NEVER forget!

:D

But I would rather drive than ride, it's too far for my little Sazuki to go! Maybe I can convince my dad to take his Explorer so I can drive it.

But I would rather drive than ride, it's too far for my little Sazuki to go! Maybe I can convince my dad to take his Explorer so I can drive it.

OR

You could borrow a truck and trailer from your grandpa and drag your Zuk out there so you could wheel it!!!

OR

You could borrow a truck and trailer from your grandpa and drag your Zuk out there so you could wheel it!!!

Hm... That could be possible.

If everything works out, the Sat. night Movie for this run will be the one I was trying to get a copy of early, to show at the last run...That didn't happen, but the movie release is next month. So be prepared to have your mind %^&* :D

RCMCIMbveszHSOnhm-i087CN38-oaKxftsgjjB_sW70XELXUTw.jpg

If everything works out, the Sat. night Movie for this run will be the one I was trying to get a copy of early, to show at the last run...That didn't happen, but the movie release is next month. So be prepared to have your mind %^&* :D

RCMCIMbveszHSOnhm-i087CN38-oaKxftsgjjB_sW70XELXUTw.jpg

yeah what he said on the all new 10x20 screen
with the sound system now enhanced with full(DRIVER"S MEETING) microphone so Char doesn't have to yell!

yeah what he said on the all new 10x20 screen
with the sound system now enhanced with full(DRIVER"S MEETING) microphone so Char doesn't have to yell!

What do you mean, so that Char doesn't have to yell!! That's the best part, That's a Tradition of Truckhaven!! What will it be next?:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What do you mean, so that Char doesn't have to yell!! That's the best part, That's a Tradition of Truckhaven!! What will it be next?:(

wow.. I can't imagine Char's drivers meeting call with amplification.

~Mark

Back