Hooters Run St. Louis with Ford Truck World | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hooters Run St. Louis with Ford Truck World

Black Magic

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
St. Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Street
Look at these Hooters, Work Safe!

Hooters Run St. Louis with Ford Truck World

Ford Truck World is having a Hooters run for the MO Chapter, Organized by f150 hillbilly on June 14th at 2pm. Located at Hooters on lackland near 270 and page. I would love to meet more of the great people from here as well! I Hope you all can make this one. They will doing pics for the chapter page at this get together.

Let us know if you can or can't go here. Also if you want to toot your horn on that page do it HERE.

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well, im working that weekend. :(

St. Louis area is a good drive, but do-able for me. we should organize a meet up there sometime. sorta like this one, only on a weekend im off. :D

We should have a meet at the World Ford Challenge next year.

Thanks for at least saying you could go in the future. I will try and organize another meet this summer.

Hey Black Magic, you taking to yourself in here?:D

I would definately go if I could but I can't cause I'm too far and have no time off.:(

But come Sept. I'll be in Iowa and may swing down to get my chip reburned at Apten.:cool:

Hey Black Magic,

I would like to talk to you soon about my Explorer that i just got. I am wanting to put at least 33's on it, but i want a wide tire...such as 12 plus. If you could let me know how to get in touch with you...I have a pretty tight schedule and don't want to give out any addresses or numbers on here. I do live in St Louis.

Vesper

Hey Black Magic,

Just sent you an e-mail with my number. I am about to go outside to snap a pic of my truck before..LOL! I just found out to day that a shop wants $4200.00 to take my body off and blast the frame down to metal, paint and undercoat....Looks like I will be taking the body off myself.

Vesper

Back