Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since you're 2wd... you could get bigger leaf packs since you should get rid of your unileafs and get spindles for the front for 3 inches.

You could even add a 3" bodylift at that point... and even after that you could do a TT/Shackles... for 1-2" You could prolly fit 35's on that easily.. lol

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

AAL = Add A Leaf

or SOA= spring over axle or my fav. SAS= Solid Axle SwaP

I love the color of this truck

heres my ex

got 3 inch bbl and torsion keys and add a leaf just made shackles and making winch plate

so many nice explorers on here. this is my first time posting, always look threw the site for ideas and know how, have to say its been very helpful. heres my mountaineer. not close to done. tt shackle & add-a-leaf. took the skid plate from a toyota prerunner... have only done a bit so far, 32"s coming soon along with fiberglass fenders front and back. made my front bumper from some channel iron scrap.

truck2.jpg

i know it aint much yet but its a work in progress.... :)
truck4.jpg

how do i get the pics on the site? what site would i get the link off of

how do i get the pics on the site? what site would i get the link off of

you need to upload/host them somewhere like photobucket.com first, and then photobucket will provide you with the [.img] code to display them here

DSC03914-1.jpg

DSC03915-1-1.jpg

DSC03913-1.jpg

thanks i figured it out

Rust just means character :D

Very nice ride hotstang, how are you liking the new tires?

they are doing good, i balanced them out perfect so never any vibrations from them. they do good on snow but not so good on ice(as compared to hankook i pike winter tires i had on before) finally got stuck on a creek crossing in my woods when the ice broke through, but i cant complain i got em for free lol

This is for lifted trucks only, you can make a registry for other setups until you lift.

Is yours slightly lifted? First picture gives the impression but not the others. Could be the flares.. idk

Damn thats a good look'n Explorer, that was a summer well spent. Particularly like the colored fender flares
Congrats on that jaw dropping build

Back