someone artistic has created a logo for the sport trucks!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

someone artistic has created a logo for the sport trucks!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so when these gettin made?

Colin is going to be sending me the final version this weekend. After that, I'll bring them to my sticker guy and have them made up. Should I have them all made the same size as the 4x4 version which is 6" high?

Rick said:
Colin is going to be sending me the final version this weekend. After that, I'll bring them to my sticker guy and have them made up. Should I have them all made the same size as the 4x4 version which is 6" high?

Works for me! Any chance of getting them in silver or charcoal grey?

awesome cant wait!

Rick said:

I think it would look best, the 4x4 one is 3" wide by 6" high. what about for the street version 6" wide by 3" high. kinda puts the two in different perspectives. 4x4s are tall and street trucks are low.

Tim

smilie_bump.gif

Rick, I know you've been busy with the update and all, but any progress with these?

No, I haven't had a chance to get to the shop. Won't be able to until the week after next. I'm leaving Monday night for SEMA.

latest update on these? :)

I wonder if the thread was re-titled it would get more views--

Something like

Who Wants a Sport Truck Window Decal?

Dammm, the lack of interest is depressing guys!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jon, Being I am the one who started this thread, go ahead.

Tim

Back