Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

you were talking three pics or less so i edited my post on pg6:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you were talking three pics or less so i edited my post on pg6:salute:

...You my friend, are a class act...:salute:

Disclaimer: ..:shifty_ey ..I'll deny ever saying that...:p:

.....I like the character of your truck and it fits in this thread just fine...:biggthump

...I will be looking at your thread to see your upgrades to haul that lawn tractor...;)

.....I like the character of your truck and it fits in this thread just fine...:biggthump

...I will be looking at your thread to see your upgrades to haul that lawn tractor...;)

thank you.

i hope the next time i haul the john deere it will be with a trailor.

last year i backed my truck up to the hill in my front yard to unload it and had my wife pull the truck forward, i said stop and she heard go and the tailgate ripped the front bumper and hood of of my john deere :thumbdwn:

luckily it only cost me $30.00 for a new front bumper from the local john deere dealer :thumbsup:

...Bumpin for the new guys...:D

Why havn't I Posted?

Here is my 91 , I was planning on a 2whldr not 4 but after 2 months of looking and a 350 mile road trip this was the best truck left. (was not going home empty handed! ) She has changed a little, would not have happened if it did not already have a lift.

first.jpg

My registry All I Wanted was a Two Wheel Drive!!

my only ford

well i feel its time to show my 1st ford i got this for 600$ with a "blown mazda tranny" in feb of 09.it turned out that some one (my friend previous owner) got rammy with 1st gear lol and broke the back stop out of the 1st 2nd gate. its a 2.3 m5od tranny with 3.79 7.5 L/s and d28 the wheel barings are warn out. the 31"intercos are about 25% lol...so far all ive done is put a 1990s tube header 2.5 pipe,hy flow cat with flow 40.also accel wiers and msd coil,cleand out all the intake parts(that made a big help in power)fixed trany changed all fluids with synthetics(exept engine its got 140000 on it so no point)
any wayzzzz tell me wut you think...
HPIM1769.jpg

HPIM1887.jpg

...Nice but, can you please read the rules to this thread found in post #1 and edit your post like the others have done...Thanks..:D

sorry tbars4 i did not even see page 1. sorry cant spell

...Lol, it's not about spelling ...:D

...Post 2 pics of each of your Rangers and include a link to your registry, for more pics/mods/specs...

...Your Registry, is where others can come and you and they can discuss your Ranger there...

...This thread is to post pics and let others see our Rangers, otherwise, it's just another discussion thread...;)

...Slamnedxonair...What year is your Ranger???

2000, I also have a 2000 ext cab splash bed parts/ engineering truck I'm using to design new ranger parts off of. I have numerous threads about stuff on RPS including adjustable tubular control arms and other things I have designed but I dont wana push the advertising stuff on here.

...Just another reason for this thread...;)

...You should do a write up on slamming a Ranger and Score a free "Elite" membership (if approved)

...There are always people looking to slam their Ranger and or X and there really is no info for them here..

...:scratch:...Maybe you can change that???

You should see the huge Qand A I did in the lowered forum I said it should get stickied but nobody did lol I did one on explorer air ride and body drops. I guess it was more like a discussion but felt like I wrote a novel lol. Oh yea I suck at writing, Pretty much why I couldnt finnish collage but I'll tell ya one thing I know suspensions, air ride, welding, and CAD design like the back of my hand lol.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231846
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232010

...Again, we need a build thread that someone with enthusiasm would write...Times have changed and with over 100,000 members, it would get seen here...;)

...Another example that needs some answers...Maybe you can help him here...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240038

...But it would be cool if you did both a Ranger and an Explorer build thread...:D

Hey guys,:usa:
here's my 2000 XLT. Current mods include (Exterior) Black powder coat wheels, 31" Mud Kings, Rancho 5000 shocks, custom fit exaust (comes out in front of rear tire) refabbed rear springs w/shackles, custom skid plate, THULE roof rack components, LEER fiberglass hardtop bed topper, and fog lights fog lights and more f**ing foglights. (Interior) Mods include cold air intake, Jet performance chip (plug n go) Big 130 altenator, 1000/850a Battery.

In the cab I have built my own center console. Mounted siren/switchbox, scanner, 2-way police ban radio, Roof mounted CB, GPS, Weather monitoring/reading electronics, and old PC with 15" LCD screen. I see that I am an electronics nerd... never thought much about it until now.....:rolleyes:

ENJOY :salute:

ranger.jpg

100_1012.jpg

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230387

...That is a really nice '00...:biggthump

...Be sure to post a link to your "Ranger Registry" so the rest of us can go to it and see the pics of your mods...;)

...Kona, sorry I didn't see your Ranger get posted until now....and nice job on the mod's..:biggthump

....Guy's remember, pic size's up to 640x480 so they are easily viewed by all...;)...Any bigger and they may get deleted...:(

if you want smaller pictures I can do that :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...That would be cool...:biggthump

...And don't forget to add a link to your "Ranger Registry"...;)

....Guy's remember, pic size's up to 640x480 so they are easily viewed by all......Any bigger and they may get deleted...Not everyone views this on wide screens and a lot of people view images on their phones...

Back