Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

the best part is it was only 300 bucks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Welcome here and nicely done done, both on the Ranger and the picture sizes...:biggthump

..:scratch:...At this time, I think there is only one other "Exo" Ranger in this thread...

...Be sure to go here and start your own Ranger Registry as others will certainly be asking questions about your Ranger...You can then add the link in your signature so others will know where to go to get more info on your truck...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20

heres my 89:rangergreen:. linky to my registry:
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2210955#post2210955

with 31's on it:
03-28-09042.jpg

current:
100_0554.jpg

...Nice job on the pictures and it looks like you will be doing some upgrades..

...Thanks for posting a link to your Ranger...I'm heading back over there to subscribe to your thread...:biggthump

my bagged 1995 Ford Ranger Splash:

bored020.jpg

im really not a fan of lowered trucks.. but i would drive the **** out of that! nice!

2009_03180068.jpg

here is mine needs a little bed work if anyone near independence mo wants to help give me a shout :thumbsup:

...Cool...:cool:

...I was hoping we would get some Nice Street Rangers to join in the mix...:biggthump

...Be sure to start a "Ranger Registry" here and include a link to it, we would definitely like to read up on the info to your trucks...

Absolutely gorgeous! :thumbsup: (Looks just like mine!!!)

...Be sure to start a Ranger Registry and post a link to it, so when others see your truck, they could go to your Registry and look up the info on your Ranger...;)

noname.jpg

mailgooglecom-1.jpg

My $600 truck. 2004 with 217k highway miles, was a U.S. water truck and my step mother is hr for them so she got it for that price. Just fixed the radiator tank for $175 installed and she runs like new except for a little slip from 2nd to 3rd when cold.

...That is an awesome deal for $600 bucks...:biggthump

...Very nice Ranger...:biggthump

Tbars4 This is uncle sam from Belize. I'm back in Belize and have my 2008 4cyl turbo diesel Ranger 4x4 ,for sale at the Belize Ford Dealer. As you know it was built by FORD/MAZDA of Thailand and is rated as a 3/4 ton with four door crew cab and was pictured on this site last year. It was the best Ranger I ever owned but I could not get any dealer service or insurance in the U.S. If you know of any collector or interested party who would like a LONE RANGER , Contact me at sam.scott@live.com Thanks Uncle Sam

...Sorry to hear that Uncle Sam...I would buy it if I could..

..Just in case your post gets deleted, it is worth the $20 bucks to become "Elite" in order to sell your truck on here...;)
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

First stage is done, did a 3" body lift and added some 33x12.5 BFG TA KO's. I think it turned out great. I have some more cosmetics to do, mainly front bumper, window tints, etc..

Ranger_Done_Full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My Ford ranger

Tinted windows. coil spring spacers up front. knn air intake. magnaflow muffler with dual exhuast. sony 12 in sub 1000 watt. 33in tires

Back