Photos - Lets see those 2nd Gen EX/Mounty | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Lets see those 2nd Gen EX/Mounty

cell phone shot but it works:

photo6.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where did you get those clear lights at? I like them!

They actually have amber markers, but I got them from Amazon. :thumbsup:

My pair of 97s. If you can't read the window stickers they are both 97 V8 AWD, power leather seats with factory sub and disc changer. The mercury has a sunroof, came with aluminum mags and 3.73 LS. The explorer is an eddie bauer with a factory on board read out, came with steel wheels and is a factory GT40P motor.
2012-08-18160516.jpg

Photo197.jpg

How did you get your rear quarter panels pulled like that and do the rear doors still work

And the doors still work.

Here's mine somewhat recently:
IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0199.jpg

7238201672_6481b649f9_b.jpg

just painted the molding/ bumpers/ grille in bedliner

custom mesh grille. with neon green emblem!

rear end with the neon green trim letters

i am putting the TT/ shackles with 31's on tommorow!
2000 Mountaineer Build Thread.
heres my whole registry of what i am doing/ planning on doing with more pics and updates!

(dead link)

Hmm, cant get the picture to load:roll:

=

Thank ya!

Chunky chunky! I love it!

98 Eddie Bauer. Pretty much rebuilt from the frame up by Kris Guilbeaux.

How I got her:
IMAG0025.jpg

After the lift:
75f8e455.jpg

Current:
IMAG0036.jpg

Right now it has a TT with War shackles, sitting on 285/75/16's, Kickers in all 4 doors and a Pioneer DVD head unit. It is specially set up with the manual 1354 transfer case and short console.

Made it out of 3" x 5" rectangular steel, angle plate, and diamond plate sheet steel. Add a winch plate and a couple of shackles and some spray on bed liner and ya end up with this! Thanks for the compliments!

thing looks awesome man major props! i've been looking for a bumper that has a winch mount but i haven't even found one aftermarket besides like bull bars and brush guards

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks man, there's a guy on here, his name is James, has a place called RLC welding and fabrication builds some nice looking bumpers for rangers/explorers, maybe check him out

Back