2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted

Thats awesome Ben!!

Keep up the hard work/play! lol :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where's the cb antenna? And thanks! I didn't know the trim on the rear fender wrapped under both sides :) Back to you: Are you going to black out the undercarriage?

Where's the cb antenna? And thanks! I didn't know the trim on the rear fender wrapped under both sides :) Back to you: Are you going to black out the undercarriage?

Glad I could help with the trim ;)
Haven't hooked up a CB yet, that's coming... I'm going to mount my antenna on my soon to come rear tire carrier.

Yeah, I'm going to clean up the undercarriage, I've also gotta have my rockers repainted, Just have been so busy with other stuff it hasn't got done yet. :thumbsup:

Ben

Ben, I still think you have the sickest looking 3rd Gen on the site, but Donner is definitely giving you a run for the money. I think when you are both done you should come out to Colorado and do some posing.;) We could do a vote off/ pull off for it.

Ben, I still think you have the sickest looking 3rd Gen on the site, but Donner is definitely giving you a run for the money. I think when you are both done you should come out to Colorado and do some posing.;) We could do a vote off/ pull off for it.

HAHA, thanks a bunch :thumbsup:
We'll haveto see how it goes, I wouldn't mind a road trip sometime. ;)

Tbars4 are you running wheel spacers or do your wheels just have the much offset?

...:scratch:...The pics I posted are of SDVikes ride...;)

...My pics can be found in my signature..:dunno:

...:scratch:...The pics I posted are of SDVikes ride...;)

...My pics can be found in my signature..:dunno:

Ooops, I missed that.

Tbars4 are you running wheel spacers or do your wheels just have the much offset?

Well, I can't speak for Tbars Ranger but my rims give me that offset. I really like the stability on the highway, but i wish they stuck out about half as much.

Well, I can't speak for Tbars Ranger but my rims give me that offset. I really like the stability on the highway, but i wish they stuck out about half as much.

I was asking about your Explorer. I missed where he said he was taking pictures of your rig, not his own.

I like the way it makes yours look. I think it make your tires look bigger than they really are. Why do you wish they did not stick out as much?

Gotta love a little rain ;)
C080408_1624_02.jpg

I was asking about your Explorer. I missed where he said he was taking pictures of your rig, not his own.

I like the way it makes yours look. I think it make your tires look bigger than they really are. Why do you wish they did not stick out as much?

I do like the way they look. Unfortunately I have spent a lot of money on ball joint and alignment issues. I think it is putting to much pressure on them. I guess my offroad activities this summer could be partially to blame, but I really had no problem until the new rims.

I do like the way they look. Unfortunately I have spent a lot of money on ball joint and alignment issues. I think it is putting to much pressure on them. I guess my offroad activities this summer could be partially to blame, but I really had no problem until the new rims.

Sorry to hear that, I haven't run into any problems yet with mine...

:scratch:

HAHA, NICE!, glad the spacers are being put to use... ;)

oh yea. It was one hell of a day, Of course, there was a lil alcohol involved. lol

You've inspired me... lol
We just got the tail end of a tropical storm, and I've just arranged a camera man for tomorrow mornings play time. ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i wasnt saying I was drunk driving now, I had like 2 and everyone else was attacking the cooler. I know better than that, too many of my friends have been killed cuz of stuff like that, but with some drunk people in the car yelling at you to go for it, peer pressure kicks in and I tried to go for the gold

Back