4-Wheel Jamboree, Essex Jct VT!!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4-Wheel Jamboree, Essex Jct VT!!!

called you...left a message. Kevin can't come...too much on his plate this weekend. Left John a message, waiting to hear back, but not expecting a "yes."

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I;d love to go but... uh... is there an age restriction? I'm just asking for all those who wanted to come but aren't 21, cuz I'm obviously old enough :p

Scormunch said:
I;d love to go but... uh... is there an age restriction? I'm just asking for all those who wanted to come but aren't 21, cuz I'm obviously old enough :p

If your at least 18 you can come to the bachlors party. Thats the only thing I would ahve a problem with ages.

To Everyone

I gathered that the jamboree starts around 9 am saturday. I have to be at the fire dept for 8:30 am. I will be watching the jamboree and if anything happens we will help. I am geting 15 bucks an hour to stand there and watch the jamboree! I will be doing it from 9 am to 1 pm. I also found out that the jamboree ends at 5 pm. So Issac we can make teh bachlors party no problem. I still need to hear from you about friday night if you are comeing up or saturday early morning.

Fordexplorer157 said:
If your at least 18 you can come to the bachlors party. Thats the only thing I would ahve a problem with ages.

To Everyone

I gathered that the jamboree starts around 9 am saturday. I have to be at the fire dept for 8:30 am. I will be watching the jamboree and if anything happens we will help. I am geting 15 bucks an hour to stand there and watch the jamboree! I will be doing it from 9 am to 1 pm. I also found out that the jamboree ends at 5 pm. So Issac we can make teh bachlors party no problem. I still need to hear from you about friday night if you are comeing up or saturday early morning.
Gonna call the li'l lady tonight then calling you right after.

Matt... rock on about the party - I'll be there ;) THANKS!

iZAK! Any word from the little lady yet? I'm trying to figure out where I can meet Aaron saturday morning and whatnot so leave one here when you find out :p

My truck just got out of the shop, 1200 later. 4 new *greasable* balljoints, a rear pinion seal, new drain plug, installed camber adjusters, alignment, and a CV joint. Yikes :rolleyes:

So I need a total head count as to who is going to the bachlor party. I told them I was bringing 3 friends. You have to be 18 or older or no go for you. Sorry just the rules they gave me.

Issac,

So is Erin spending the night at my parents tonight? My parents clean the basement downstairs, I just gotta bring donwn a TV if we want to watch some stuff. I am also bringing my laptop. I have alot of stuff to show you.

Fordexplorer157 said:
So I need a total head count as to who is going to the bachlor party. I told them I was bringing 3 friends. You have to be 18 or older or no go for you. Sorry just the rules they gave me.

Issac,

So is Erin spending the night at my parents tonight? My parents clean the basement downstairs, I just gotta bring donwn a TV if we want to watch some stuff. I am also bringing my laptop. I have alot of stuff to show you.

Matt-

Erin.... hrmmm... a 4wheel lovin girl stayin over as well? :D I was talking to Isaac last night, and he said it was OK to spend the night at your place - I hope it is, and that I'm not inviting myself into your home. I really appreciate it!!

Also, count me in for the party, I'll be 21 on Monday.... Any special treats for a b-day boy? :p :chug:

Tim-
Yea, I'm going to drive up tonight with Isaac, he told me you had a friend coming along so that I wouldn't be ditching you and making you drive solo. As for Saturday night accomodations, we'll work it out when we get up there.

-Aaron

V8BoatBuilder said:
Matt-

Erin.... hrmmm... a 4wheel lovin girl stayin over as well? :D I was talking to Isaac last night, and he said it was OK to spend the night at your place - I hope it is, and that I'm not inviting myself into your home. I really appreciate it!!

Also, count me in for the party, I'll be 21 on Monday.... Any special treats for a b-day boy? :p :chug:

Tim-
Yea, I'm going to drive up tonight with Isaac, he told me you had a friend coming along so that I wouldn't be ditching you and making you drive solo. As for Saturday night accomodations, we'll work it out when we get up there.

-Aaron

Aaron,

You are a guy right? I can't have any females spending the night at my parents. I told Issac that. So if you are a guy you are more then welcome to spend the night

Hope you guys had a good ride up there, I'm going to bed and am PLANNING on setting out by 5am to get up there, but we'll see how that goes. I'm not a big fan of leaving the house before the sun is up :p Matt I have your cell # and I'll call when I make it up there since iZack doesn't have one anymore (*hint hint* Issac, get a new cell phone). Can't wait... see you tomorrow!

Well The Jamboree went Great. We got some good video and pictures! The best time was saturday night. We all had a blast at the party. It was great to Finally meet Issac and Tim and Arron. We need to go on the camping trip!!! Well here are some pictures. Yes I finally have a picture of Issacs explorer. Issac I will have your lift gate oh yes it will be mine! Muhh HAHAHA

15080explorergangrigs.JPG

15080explorergang2.JPG

15080DSC00011.JPG

15080DSC00005.JPG

15080DSC00007.JPG

15080DSC00010.JPG

15080DSC00014.JPG

A few of my pics came out good, but lots of them were too far away to see much :p Thanks again for the awesome time, Matt. I made it home around 9:30... without getting pulled over, thank god! :confused:

Oops forgot to post the pics!

Attachments

• Ex 048small.jpg
    Ex 048small.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Ex 049small.jpg
    Ex 049small.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 180
  • Ex 046small.jpg
    Ex 046small.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 186

more

Attachments

• Ex 044small.jpg
    Ex 044small.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Ex 042small.jpg
    Ex 042small.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 351
  • Ex 043small.jpg
    Ex 043small.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 347

What in the woooorld? :p

Attachments

• Ex 041small.jpg
    Ex 041small.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Ex 040small.jpg
    Ex 040small.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Ex 039small.jpg
    Ex 039small.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 185

You know what else I just noticed? iZack is eLitE! Congrats man, get an avatar up there! :D :confused:

Yeah yeah, I'll get it soon. OK, Aaron!! I know YOU'VE gotta have a pic of the flying Pathfinder or the muddy Black Stallion...

Oh, by the way....as organizer of this trip and nominee for Soccer Mom Off-Road Club or whatever, I hearby call dibs on any images of the flying pathfinder as my avatar. :D Oh, and Tim, did any pics make it to the WHOOPS! forum? ;)

That is all...

Wow.... all those shots of rice and corn... I'll have to post my pics of monster trucks, lifted rigs, and BURNOUTS, to show people what we really saw.

Unfortunatley I didn't get a shot of the Nissan. Shame... seeing that jump was one of the best parts of the weekend. Besides the girls of saturday night. They were tops.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back