a guy really F'd up his engine | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

a guy really F'd up his engine

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

AHHAAAHAHAHAAAA, That would be a good dumb blond joke. How does something like that happen, i mean directions are there for a REASON right.

dang

ROFLOL!!! Social Darwinism IMHO... Moron.

-Joe

:banghead:

Owned!!!

Dogt!!!!!!!!!

I am interested to see where this thread goes over the next few hours. It's probably not going to be good.

Thats my favorite post, lol. Always read the directions....

classic. another reason why i love the internet.

and just so you guys know, when I do something that stupid, it's going to my grave with me.....

This is why I'll stand in front of my truck like an idiot reading a bottle or can FIRST, before doing anything.

I thought I had a small leak in a tire on my truck, and so went to Autozone looking for something that would show me the leak.. guy hands me a can of Fix-a-flat. Go out and read the directions... turns out that it can't be used on vehicles with TPMS. The guy wouldn't return it at first, saying "it always works!", until i asked him if AZ will take care of any damage based on that advice (which they wouldn't). Needless to say, I saved some damage to my truck by reading first, then doing.

haha, who would have thought stuff like that really happens...

:bsnicker::roll::scratch:

lol i wonder what he told his friends and family?

From the thread

pichers1.jpg

lol i wonder what he told his friends and family?

I wonder what he told his wife? I would never hear the end of it from my wife if I did something that dumb.

After doing something THAT stupid, would you post it on the internet for the whole world to see how much of a jackass you are????

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thats the funny thing, he didnt realize he even did it till someone told him in the thread.

Back