Ah good fun.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ah good fun..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cool pics! Thanks!

Did you see the red Explorer on 33's?? That was me . I was also the one who over heated on the way home on 390. Radiator was caked completely inside and out with mud. Had a great time though. This pic was after just the 1st hole!! http://www.mudnuts.org/gallery/dalton04_tnt/aav

BAYDOG said:
Did you see the red Explorer on 33's?? That was me . I was also the one who over heated on the way home on 390. Radiator was caked completely inside and out with mud. Had a great time though. This pic was after just the 1st hole!! http://www.mudnuts.org/gallery/dalton04_tnt/aav

Yup, I remember. Did you make it home on the water? My truck is still overheating now :banghead: And my alternator went out last night but its fine now. Does Delta Sonic have an engine cleaning service? I sprayed my radiator with a high pressure hose 3 times so far and its not helping.

Yea , that was the center one into the play area! The one to the left of that was the one that did the Mog in. He was extreemely top heavey.

Cool pics!

Did anyone make thru that big mud hole where everyone was watching?

Positive Vibes said:
Cool pics!

Did anyone make thru that big mud hole where everyone was watching?

The one the unimog went through? I went through that. But the unimog went through from the side and got hung up on the deep ruts.

Naga Sadow said:
The one the unimog went through? I went through that. But the unimog went through from the side and got hung up on the deep ruts.

It was the mud pit where they had the tow line hooked up before they went thru. Looked like everyone got stuck. That was pretty deep and no one seemed to have a snorkle?

Back