BFG AT ko's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BFG AT ko's

I just got back from purchasing BFG AT ko's. I ended up getting the 30x9.5 as they dont have any 235/75R15's (imagine that). I wanted the bigger ones anyway (just dont tell my wife!!!).

Anyway, the ride, the look and the control is way better. And the fact that Firestone is paying for them is a real plus!.

Lets just skip oct nov and dec, and go straight to truckhaven!!

ntrpriz, I just got my set today and man am I happy! First we stopped at the nearest Ford dealer and they were replacing and the guy there didnt know what he was talking about. He said the only affected tires were the ones that had the VD code. I told him that that was only for the Wilderness tires and he said it was for the ATX's also. He said to go to the Firestone place down the road and have them inspected to see if they were faulty. I said that was a bunch of bullsh*t and then we went to the Goodyear place and the guys there knew what they was talking about and they said the VD was only for Wilderness and then all ATX tires were recalled. They only had one kind of tire in stock for us and we said we'd check back in a few weeks. Then we went to Sears and they had the KO's in stock that fit so we had them on there and on our way to dump them off at Firestone in about an hour! The only thing we were supposed to go to Firestone for was to drop off the tires and the papers. I like the tires. Makes a Limited look mean and tough. I noticed some change in ride quality, seems to ride higher and feel bigger. I love these tires!

kinda like the new attitude, .. don't ya?

BFG's

I also just got some BFG AT's put on and aboslutely love them!! They make my truck look so much better than the last set I had on. I can't wait to get a chance to really test them out.

Back